Pricing access: Forward-looking versus backward-looking cost rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"Access pricing and competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1673-1710, December.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 95-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 94-31, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Tardiff Timothy J., 2002. "Pricing Unbundled Network Elements and the FCC's TELRIC Rule: Economic and Modeling Issues," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-15, September.
- Weisman Dennis L., 2002. "Did The High Court Reach An Economic Low In Verizon v. FCC?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-16, September.
- Armstrong, Mark & Doyle, Chris & Vickers, John, 1996.
"The Access Pricing Problem: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 131-150, June.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995. "The access pricing problem: a synthesis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mandy David M. & Sharkey William W., 2003. "Dynamic Pricing and Investment from Static Proxy Models," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-37, December.
- J. Gregory Sidak & William Baumol, 1995. "Transmission Pricing and Stranded Costs in the Electric Power Industry," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52281.
- Salinger, Michael A, 1998. "Regulating Prices to Equal Forward-Looking Costs: Cost-Based Prices or Price-Based Costs?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 149-163, September.
- Mandy, David M, 2002. "TELRIC Pricing with Vintage Capital," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 215-249, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2012. "Regulated prices and real options," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 650-663.
- Cullmann, Astrid & Nieswand, Maria, 2016.
"Regulation and investment incentives in electricity distribution: An empirical assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 192-203.
- Astrid Cullmann & Maria Nieswand, 2015. "Regulation and Investment Incentives in Electricity Distribution: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1512, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Klumpp & Xuejuan Su, 2015.
"Strategic Investment under Open Access: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 495-521, September.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2013. "Strategic Investments under Open Access: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2013-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Dominik Schober, 2013. "Refinancing under Yardstick Regulation with Investment Cycles–The Case of Long-Lived Electricity Network Assets," EWL Working Papers 1321, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Peter Broer & Gijsbert Zwart, 2013.
"Optimal regulation of lumpy investments,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 177-196, October.
- Zwart, G. & Broer, D.P., 2012. "Optimal Regulation of Lumpy Investments," Discussion Paper 2012-020, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Gijsbert Zwart & Peter Broer, 2012. "Optimal regulation of lumpy investments," CPB Discussion Paper 214, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joan Calzada & Francesc Trillas, 2005. "The interconnection prices in telecomunications: from theory to practice," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 85-125, June.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2013. "Cooperative Investment, Uncertainty and Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 9376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schober, Dominik & Weber, Christoph, 2015. "Refinancing under yardstick regulation with investment cycles: The case of long-lived electricity network assets," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Henry Ergas, 2008. "Setting access prices: A critique of the ACCC’s approach in telecommunications," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 35-60.
- Cullmann, Astrid & Nieswand, Maria, 2015. "Regulation and Investment Incentives in Electricity Distribution," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113090, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tilman Klumpp & Xuejuan Su, 2010. "Open Access and Dynamic Efficiency," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 64-96, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:50:y:2006:i:7:p:1767-1789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.