Pricing access: Forward-looking versus backward-looking cost rules
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Gregory Sidak & William Baumol, 1995. "Transmission Pricing and Stranded Costs in the Electric Power Industry," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52281, 1.
- Tardiff Timothy J., 2002. "Pricing Unbundled Network Elements and the FCC's TELRIC Rule: Economic and Modeling Issues," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-15, September.
- Salinger, Michael A, 1998. "Regulating Prices to Equal Forward-Looking Costs: Cost-Based Prices or Price-Based Costs?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 149-63, September.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995.
"The access pricing problem: a synthesis,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994.
"Access Pricing and Competition,"
95-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Mandy, David M, 2002. "TELRIC Pricing with Vintage Capital," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 215-49, November.
- Mandy David M. & Sharkey William W., 2003. "Dynamic Pricing and Investment from Static Proxy Models," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Weisman Dennis L., 2002. "Did The High Court Reach An Economic Low In Verizon v. FCC?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-16, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:50:y:2006:i:7:p:1767-1789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.