An emotional learning-neuro-fuzzy inference approach for optimum training and forecasting of gas consumption estimation models with cognitive data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Azadeh, A. & Tarverdian, S., 2007. "Integration of genetic algorithm, computer simulation and design of experiments for forecasting electrical energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5229-5241, October.
- Gonzales Chavez, S & Xiberta Bernat, J & Llaneza Coalla, H, 1999. "Forecasting of energy production and consumption in Asturias (northern Spain)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 183-198.
- Siemek, Jakub & Nagy, Stanislaw & Rychlicki, Stanislaw, 2003. "Estimation of natural-gas consumption in Poland based on the logistic-curve interpretation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 1-7, May.
- Adil Bagirov & Conny Clausen & Michael Kohler, 2010. "An algorithm for the estimation of a regression function by continuous piecewise linear functions," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 159-179, January.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lim, Hea-Jin & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2009. "Estimating the residential demand function for natural gas in Seoul with correction for sample selection bias," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 460-465, April.
- Brabec, Marek & Konár, Ondrej & Pelikán, Emil & Malý, Marek, 2008. "A nonlinear mixed effects model for the prediction of natural gas consumption by individual customers," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 659-678.
- Saab, Samer & Badr, Elie & Nasr, George, 2001. "Univariate modeling and forecasting of energy consumption: the case of electricity in Lebanon," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-14.
- Chi, K.C. & Reiner, D.M. & Nuttall, W.J., 2009. "Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0922, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sanchez-Ubeda, Eugenio Fco. & Berzosa, Ana, 2007. "Modeling and forecasting industrial end-use natural gas consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 710-742, July.
- Azadeh, A. & Asadzadeh, S.M. & Ghanbari, A., 2010. "An adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system for short-term natural gas demand estimation: Uncertain and complex environments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1529-1536, March.
- Hiroshi Konno & Yoshihiro Takaya, 2010. "Multi-step methods for choosing the best set of variables in regression analysis," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 417-426, July.
- Parikh, Jyoti & Purohit, Pallav & Maitra, Pallavi, 2007. "Demand projections of petroleum products and natural gas in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1825-1837.
- Gutiérrez, R. & Nafidi, A. & Gutiérrez Sánchez, R., 2005. "Forecasting total natural-gas consumption in Spain by using the stochastic Gompertz innovation diffusion model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 115-124, February.
- Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Sohrabkhani, S., 2008. "A simulated-based neural network algorithm for forecasting electrical energy consumption in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2637-2644, July.
- Reddy, B. S. & Balachandra, P., 2003. "Integrated energy-environment-policy analysis -- a case study of India," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 59-73, June.
- Kadoshin, Shiro & Nishiyama, Takashi & Ito, Toshihide, 2000. "The trend in current and near future energy consumption from a statistical perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 407-417, December.
- Persaud, A. Jai & Kumar, Uma, 2001. "An eclectic approach in energy forecasting: a case of Natural Resources Canada's (NRCan's) oil and gas outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 303-313, March.
- Chow, Larry Chuen-ho, 2001. "A study of sectoral energy consumption in Hong Kong (1984-97) with special emphasis on the household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1099-1110, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:7:p:1687-:d:154918 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Liwei & Pan, Sijia & Li, Zimin & Li, Huiping, 2016. "An ICA-based support vector regression scheme for forecasting crude oil prices," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 245-253.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:6:p:781-:d:100628 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmotional learning fuzzy inference system (ELFIS); Natural gas demand; Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system (ANFIS); Conventional regression; Artificial neural network (ANN); Analysis of variance (ANOVA); Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:91:y:2015:i:c:p:47-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.