A study of sectoral energy consumption in Hong Kong (1984-97) with special emphasis on the household sector
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lam, Joseph C., 1996. "An analysis of residential sector energy use in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-8.
- Garcia, Ruben A. & Manegdeg, Ferdinand & Raneses, Nester O., 1994. "Household energy consumption surveys in three Philippine cities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 539-548.
- Pongsapich, Amara & Wongsekiarttirat, Wathana, 1994. "Urban household energy consumption in Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 509-516.
- Lam, Pun-Lee, 1996. "Restructuring the Hong Kong gas industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 713-722, August.
- Leach, Gerald, 1992. "The energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 116-123, February.
- Lam, J.C. & Ng, A.K.W., 1994. "Energy consumption in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1157-1164.