China's oil use, 1990-2008
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia, 2007. "China on the move: Oil price explosion?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 678-691, January.
- Zhang, Shuwei & Jiang, Kejun & Liu, Deshun, 2007. "Passenger transport modal split based on budgets and implication for energy consumption: Approach and application in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4434-4443, September.
- Graus, W.H.J. & Voogt, M. & Worrell, E., 2007. "International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3936-3951, July.
- Sinton, Jonathan E. & Fridley, David G., 2000. "What goes up: recent trends in China's energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 671-687, August.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen, 2008. "The household energy transition in India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4022-4035, November.
- Gan, Lin & Yu, Juan, 2008. "Bioenergy transition in rural China: Policy options and co-benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 531-540, February.
- Leach, Gerald, 1992. "The energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 116-123, February.
- Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q., 2006. "Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1709-1719, September.
- Chow, Larry Chuen-ho, 2001. "A study of sectoral energy consumption in Hong Kong (1984-97) with special emphasis on the household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1099-1110, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiriyama, Eriko & Kajikawa, Yuya, 2014. "A multilayered analysis of energy security research and the energy supply process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 415-423.
- Ma, Linwei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Liu, Pei, 2012. "Oil development in China: Current status and future trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 43-53.
- Raymond Li & Guy C.K. Leung, 2012. "Gasoline consumption in China: a dynamic panel data analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2375-2382.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Yao, Ting, 2016. "Interpreting the movement of oil prices: Driven by fundamentals or bubbles?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 226-240.
- Zhang, Na & Lior, Noam & Jin, Hongguang, 2011. "The energy situation and its sustainable development strategy in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3639-3649.
- Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2013. "Modelling the transport system in China and evaluating the current strategies towards the sustainable transport development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 347-357.
- Lou, Bo & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2013. "Identifying the environmental support and constraints to the Chinese economic growth—An application of the Emergy Accounting method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 217-233.
- Leung, Guy C.K. & Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Securitization of energy supply chains in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 316-326.
- Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q., 2011. "Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3520-3528, June.
- Zheng, Yuhua & Luo, Dongkun, 2013. "Industrial structure and oil consumption growth path of China: Empirical evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 336-343.
- Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K., 2011. "The integration of China into the world crude oil market since 1998," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5159-5166, September.
- Jammazi, Rania, 2012.
"Oil shock transmission to stock market returns: Wavelet-multivariate Markov switching GARCH approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 430-454.
- Rania Jammazi, 2014. "Oil Shock Transmission to Stock Market Returns: Wavelet Multivariate Markov Switching GARCH Approach," Working Papers 2014-197, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Cao, Wensheng & Bluth, Christoph, 2013. "Challenges and countermeasures of China’s energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 381-388.
- Leung, Guy C.K., 2011. "China's energy security: Perception and reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1330-1337, March.
- Rattaphon Wuthisatian, 2014. "Government Resource Subsidy and its Spillover Effects: Evidence from the Excessive Oil Consumption in China," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12.
- Wu, Gang & Zhang, Yue-Jun, 2014. "Does China factor matter? An econometric analysis of international crude oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 78-86.
- Jian Chai & Shubin Wang & Shouyang Wang & Ju’e Guo, 2012. "Demand Forecast of Petroleum Product Consumption in the Chinese Transportation Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Su, Chi-Wei & Li, Zheng-Zheng & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Lobonţ, Oana-Ramona, 2017. "When Will Occur the Crude Oil Bubbles?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1-6.
- Zhao, Chunfu & Chen, Bin, 2014. "China’s oil security from the supply chain perspective: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 269-279.
- Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K., 2016. "Asymmetric oil product pricing in India: Evidence from a multiple threshold nonlinear ARDL model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 314-328.
More about this item
KeywordsOil Sectoral consumption China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:932-944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.