China on the move: Oil price explosion?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Yeboah Asuamah & Joseph Ohene-Manu, 2015. "An Econometric Investigation of the Determinants of Fossil Fuel Consumption: A Multivariate Approach for Ghana," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(1), pages 32-43.
- Shapiro, Dana & Pearlmutter, David & Schwartz, Moshe, 2012. "The emergence of rural transport strategies in response to rising fuel costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 92-100.
- Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E. & Meng, Lei & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2011. "Exploring the core factors and its dynamic effects on oil price: An application on path analysis and BVAR-TVP model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8022-8036.
- Zhang, Shuwei & Jiang, Kejun & Liu, Deshun, 2007. "Passenger transport modal split based on budgets and implication for energy consumption: Approach and application in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4434-4443, September.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Qin, Ping & Chen, Xiaolan, 2017. "Strategic oil stockpiling for energy security: The case of China and India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 253-260.
- Zhao, Xingjun & Wu, Yanrui, 2007.
"Determinants of China's energy imports: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4235-4246, August.
- Xingjun Zhao & Yanrui Wu, 2007. "Determinants of China’s Energy Imports: An Empirical Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Walls, W.D., 2010. "Petroleum refining industry in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2110-2115, May.
- Ma, Linwei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Liu, Pei, 2012. "Oil development in China: Current status and future trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 43-53.
- Francois Lescaroux & Valerie Mignon, 2009. "Measuring The Effects Of Oil Prices On China'S Economy: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive Approach," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 410-425, August.
- Leung, Guy C.K., 2010. "China's oil use, 1990-2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 932-944, February.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi, 2015. "Energy policies for managing China’s carbon emission," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 470-479.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:38-59:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Gang & Zhang, Yue-Jun, 2014. "Does China factor matter? An econometric analysis of international crude oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 78-86.
- Zhou, Zhong-bing & Dong, Xiu-cheng, 2012. "Analysis about the seasonality of China's crude oil import based on X-12-ARIMA," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 281-288.
- Kim, Hyun Seok & Baek, Jungho, 2013. "Assessing dynamics of crude oil import demand in Korea," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 260-263.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
- Li, Hong & Xiaowen Lin, Sharon, 2011. "Do emerging markets matter in the world oil pricing system? Evidence of imported crude by China and India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4624-4630, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:678-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.