A hybrid procedure for energy demand forecasting in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Azadeh, A. & Tarverdian, S., 2007. "Integration of genetic algorithm, computer simulation and design of experiments for forecasting electrical energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5229-5241, October.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Goettle, Richard J. & Ho, Mun S. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "Energy, the Environment and US Economic Growth," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.),Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 477-552, Elsevier.
- Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Li, Gang & Ning, Yadong, 2009. "Forecasting the transport energy demand based on PLSR method in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1396-1400.
- Shabbir, Rabia & Ahmad, Sheikh Saeed, 2010. "Monitoring urban transport air pollution and energy demand in Rawalpindi and Islamabad using leap model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2323-2332.
- Geem, Zong Woo & Roper, William E., 2009. "Energy demand estimation of South Korea using artificial neural network," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4049-4054, October.
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper & Bo Andersson, 1993. "The Structure and Intensity of Energy Use: Trends in Five OECD Nations," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-46.
- Yan, Xiaoyu & Crookes, Roy J., 2009. "Reduction potentials of energy demand and GHG emissions in China's road transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 658-668, February.
- Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim, 2005. "Genetic algorithm approach to estimate transport energy demand in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Fang, Yue, 2003. "Forecasting combination and encompassing tests," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 87-94.
- Akay, Diyar & Atak, Mehmet, 2007. "Grey prediction with rolling mechanism for electricity demand forecasting of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1670-1675.
- Murat, Yetis Sazi & Ceylan, Halim, 2006. "Use of artificial neural networks for transport energy demand modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3165-3172, November.
- Limanond, Thirayoot & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Srikaew, Artit, 2011. "Projection of future transport energy demand of Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2754-2763, May.
- Ünler, Alper, 2008. "Improvement of energy demand forecasts using swarm intelligence: The case of Turkey with projections to 2025," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1937-1944, June.
- Parikh, Jyoti & Purohit, Pallav & Maitra, Pallavi, 2007. "Demand projections of petroleum products and natural gas in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1825-1837.
- Kumar, Ujjwal & Jain, V.K., 2010. "Time series models (Grey-Markov, Grey Model with rolling mechanism and singular spectrum analysis) to forecast energy consumption in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1709-1716.
- Assareh, E. & Behrang, M.A. & Assari, M.R. & Ghanbarzadeh, A., 2010. "Application of PSO (particle swarm optimization) and GA (genetic algorithm) techniques on demand estimation of oil in Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5223-5229.
- Ekonomou, L., 2010. "Greek long-term energy consumption prediction using artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 512-517.
- Huang, Min & He, Yong & Cen, Haiyan, 2007. "Predictive analysis on electric-power supply and demand in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1165-1174.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007.
"Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1129-1146, February.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and ARIMA Modelling: A case study of Turkey," MPRA Paper 19099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal & Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer, 2005. "Estimating the Turkish residential-commercial energy output based on genetic algorithm (GA) approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1011-1019, May.
- Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Sohrabkhani, S., 2008. "A simulated-based neural network algorithm for forecasting electrical energy consumption in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2637-2644, July.
- Azadeh, A. & Saberi, M. & Seraj, O., 2010. "An integrated fuzzy regression algorithm for energy consumption estimation with non-stationary data: A case study of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2351-2366.
- Fadare, D.A., 2009. "Modelling of solar energy potential in Nigeria using an artificial neural network model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(9), pages 1410-1422, September.
- Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal, 2008. "Application of genetic algorithm (GA) technique on demand estimation of fossil fuels in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2562-2569, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Lanlan & Gong, Chengzhu & Wang, Deyun & Zhu, Kejun, 2013. "Multi-agent simulation of the time-of-use pricing policy in an urban natural gas pipeline network: A case study of Zhengzhou," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 37-43.
- Emre Yakut Author-Name:Ezel Özkan, 2020. "Modeling of Energy Consumption Forecast with Economic Indicators Using Particle Swarm Optimization and Genetic Algorithm: An Application in Turkey between 1979 and 2050," Alphanumeric Journal, Bahadir Fatih Yildirim, vol. 8(1), pages 59-78, June.
- Wang, Ce & Li, Bing-Bing & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Wang, Jin-Cheng, 2018. "Has China’s coal consumption already peaked? A demand-side analysis based on hybrid prediction models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 272-281.
- Colmenar, J.M. & Hidalgo, J.I. & Salcedo-Sanz, S., 2018. "Automatic generation of models for energy demand estimation using Grammatical Evolution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 183-193.
- Askarzadeh, Alireza, 2014. "Comparison of particle swarm optimization and other metaheuristics on electricity demand estimation: A case study of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 484-491.
- Li, Bing-Bing & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Wang, Jin-Cheng, 2015. "A comparative study on prediction methods for China's medium- and long-term coal demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1671-1683.
- Xiaoli, Zhao & Rui, Yang & Qian, Ma, 2014. "China's total factor energy efficiency of provincial industrial sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 52-61.
- Yang, Qing & Zhang, Lei & Zou, Shaohui & Zhang, Jinsuo, 2020. "Intertemporal optimization of the coal production capacity in China in terms of uncertain demand, economy, environment, and energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Xu Tang & Benjamin C. McLellan & Simon Snowden & Baosheng Zhang & Mikael Höök, 2015. "Dilemmas for China: Energy, Economy and Environment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-13, May.
- He, Yongda & Lin, Boqiang, 2018. "Forecasting China's total energy demand and its structure using ADL-MIDAS model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 420-429.
- Xi Zhang & Zheng Li & Linwei Ma & Chinhao Chong & Weidou Ni, 2019. "Forecasting the Energy Embodied in Construction Services Based on a Combination of Static and Dynamic Hybrid Input-Output Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-26, January.
- Zhu, Yongbin & Shi, Yajuan & Wang, Zheng, 2014. "How much CO2 emissions will be reduced through industrial structure change if China focuses on domestic rather than international welfare?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 168-179.
- Jun Hao & Xiaolei Sun & Qianqian Feng, 2020. "A Novel Ensemble Approach for the Forecasting of Energy Demand Based on the Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-25, January.
- Wu, Zhibin & Xu, Jiuping, 2013. "Predicting and optimization of energy consumption using system dynamics-fuzzy multiple objective programming in world heritage areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-31.
- Debnath, Kumar Biswajit & Mourshed, Monjur, 2018. "Forecasting methods in energy planning models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 297-325.
- Pukšec, Tomislav & Krajačić, Goran & Lulić, Zoran & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Duić, Neven, 2013. "Forecasting long-term energy demand of Croatian transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 169-176.
- Xiao, Jin & Li, Yuxi & Xie, Ling & Liu, Dunhu & Huang, Jing, 2018. "A hybrid model based on selective ensemble for energy consumption forecasting in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 534-546.
- Abdulkerim Karaaslan & Mesliha Gezen, 2017. "Forecasting of Turkey’s Sectoral Energy Demand by Using Fuzzy Grey Regression Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 67-77.
- Bismark Ameyaw & Li Yao, 2018. "Sectoral Energy Demand Forecasting under an Assumption-Free Data-Driven Technique," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Pukšec, Tomislav & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Novosel, Tomislav & Duić, Neven, 2014. "Assessing the impact of energy saving measures on the future energy demand and related GHG (greenhouse gas) emission reduction of Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 198-209.
- Mikulandrić, Robert & Lončar, Dražen & Cvetinović, Dejan & Spiridon, Gabriel, 2013. "Improvement of existing coal fired thermal power plants performance by control systems modifications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 55-65.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy demand projection; Improved particle swarm optimization-genetic algorithm; Path-coefficient analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:37:y:2012:i:1:p:396-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.