Projection of future transport energy demand of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Mazraati & Osama M. Alyousif, 2009. "Aviation fuel demand modelling in OECD and developing countries: impacts of fuel efficiency," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 33(1), pages 23-46, March.
- Ceylan, Huseyin & Ceylan, Halim & Haldenbilen, Soner & Baskan, Ozgur, 2008. "Transport energy modeling with meta-heuristic harmony search algorithm, an application to Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2527-2535, July.
- Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Li, Gang & Ning, Yadong, 2009. "Forecasting the transport energy demand based on PLSR method in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1396-1400.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Kouvaritakis, Nikos, 2003. "Long-term outlook of energy use and CO2 emissions from transport in Central and Eastern Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 759-773, June.
- Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J., 2009. "The forecast of motor vehicle, energy demand and CO2 emission from Taiwan's road transportation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2952-2961, August.
- Shabbir, Rabia & Ahmad, Sheikh Saeed, 2010. "Monitoring urban transport air pollution and energy demand in Rawalpindi and Islamabad using leap model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2323-2332.
- Pongthanaisawan, Jakapong & Sorapipatana, Chumnong, 2010. "Relationship between level of economic development and motorcycle and car ownerships and their impacts on fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emission in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2966-2975, December.
- Schafer, Andreas, 1998. "The global demand for motorized mobility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 455-477, August.
- Yan, Xiaoyu & Crookes, Roy J., 2009. "Reduction potentials of energy demand and GHG emissions in China's road transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 658-668, February.
- Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim, 2005. "Genetic algorithm approach to estimate transport energy demand in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Murat, Yetis Sazi & Ceylan, Halim, 2006. "Use of artificial neural networks for transport energy demand modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3165-3172, November.
- Haldenbilen, Soner, 2006. "Fuel price determination in transportation sector using predicted energy and transport demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3078-3086, November.
- Polemis, Michael L., 2006. "Empirical assessment of the determinants of road energy demand in Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 385-403, May.
- Wohlgemuth, Norbert, 1997. "World transport energy demand modelling : Methodology and elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1109-1119, December.
- , 2008. "Modelling aviation fuel demand: the case of the United States and China," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 32(4), pages 323-342, December.
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Srinivasachary, V, 1997. "Policies to reduce energy use and environmental emissions in the transport sector : A case of Delhi city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1137-1150, December.
- Dhakal, Shobhakar, 2003. "Implications of transportation policies on energy and environment in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1493-1507, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation energy consumption Neural network Log-linear model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:5:p:2754-2763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .