The forecast of motor vehicle, energy demand and CO2 emission from Taiwan's road transportation sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, F. Gerard & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2008. "Modeling and forecasting energy consumption in China: Implications for Chinese energy demand and imports in 2020," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1263-1278, May.
- Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot, 1997. "Vehicle ownership to 2015: Implications for energy use and emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1121-1127, December.
- Ramanathan, R., 2001. "The long-run behaviour of transport performance in India: a cointegration approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 309-320, May.
- Wang, Rong-Tsu & Ho, Chien-Ta & Feng, Cheng-Min & Yang, Yung-Kai, 2004. "A comparative analysis of the operational performance of Taiwan's major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 353-360.
- Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim, 2005. "Genetic algorithm approach to estimate transport energy demand in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Akay, Diyar & Atak, Mehmet, 2007. "Grey prediction with rolling mechanism for electricity demand forecasting of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1670-1675.
- Haldenbilen, Soner, 2006. "Fuel price determination in transportation sector using predicted energy and transport demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3078-3086, November.
- Litman, Todd, 2005. "Efficient vehicles versus efficient transportation. Comparing transportation energy conservation strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 121-129, March.
- Samimi, Rodney, 1995. "Road transport energy demand in Australia: A cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 329-339, October.
- Dreher, M & Wietschel, M & Göbelt, M & Rentz, O, 1999. "Energy price elasticities of energy-service demand for passenger traffic in the Federal Republic of Germany," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 133-140.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Abdallah, Khaled & Belloumi, Mounir & De Wolf, Daniel, 2013. "Indicators for sustainable energy development: A multivariate cointegration and causality analysis from Tunisian road transport sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 34-43.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Llorca, Manuel & Baños, José & Somoza, José & Arbués, Pelayo, 2014. "A latent class approach for estimating energy demands and efficiency in transport: An application to Latin America and the Caribbean," Efficiency Series Papers 2014/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Hanafizadeh, Payam & Navardi, Zeinab & Bamdad Soofi, Jahanyar, 2010. "An attitude study on the environmental effects of rationing petrol in Tehran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6830-6848, November.
- Limanond, Thirayoot & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Srikaew, Artit, 2011. "Projection of future transport energy demand of Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2754-2763, May.
- Wu, Lifeng & Liu, Sifeng & Liu, Dinglin & Fang, Zhigeng & Xu, Haiyan, 2015. "Modelling and forecasting CO2 emissions in the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) countries using a novel multi-variable grey model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 489-495.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:298-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Qingyu & Tian, Weili & Zheng, Yingyue & Zhang, Lili, 2010. "Fuel consumption from vehicles of China until 2030 in energy scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6860-6867, November.
- Jiefang Dong & Chun Deng & Rongrong Li & Jieyu Huang, 2016. "Moving Low-Carbon Transportation in Xinjiang: Evidence from STIRPAT and Rigid Regression Models," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Sadri, A. & Ardehali, M.M. & Amirnekooei, K., 2014. "General procedure for long-term energy-environmental planning for transportation sector of developing countries with limited data based on LEAP (long-range energy alternative planning) and EnergyPLAN," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 831-843.
- Lu, Shyi-Min, 2016. "A low-carbon transport infrastructure in Taiwan based on the implementation of energy-saving measures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 499-509.
- Meng, Ming & Niu, Dongxiao & Shang, Wei, 2014. "A small-sample hybrid model for forecasting energy-related CO2 emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 673-677.
- Sonmez, Mustafa & Akgüngör, Ali Payıdar & Bektaş, Salih, 2017. "Estimating transportation energy demand in Turkey using the artificial bee colony algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 301-310.
- Keshavarzian, Maryam & Kamali Anaraki, Sara & Zamani, Mehrzad & Erfanifard, Ali, 2012. "Projections of oil demand in road transportation sector on the basis of vehicle ownership projections, worldwide: 1972–2020," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1979-1985.
More about this item
KeywordsGrey forecasting model CO2 emission Vehicular fuel consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:8:p:2952-2961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .