"It basically is a fairly loose arrangement ... and that works out fine, really." Analysing the Dynamics of an Interorganisational Partnership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Hardy & Nelson Phillips & Thomas B. Lawrence, 2003. "Resources, Knowledge and Influence: The Organizational Effects of Interorganizational Collaboration," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 321-347, March.
- Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L. & Riemer, Harold A., 2003. "Managing Employee Diversity: Perceived Practices and Organisational Outcomes in NCAA Division III Athletic Departments," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 147-168, November.
- Nooteboom, B. & Berger, H. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 1997. "Effects of trust and governance on relational risk," Other publications TiSEM 8e83932e-064c-40e8-afe7-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David, 2010. "Developing board strategic capability in sport organisations: The national-regional governing relationship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, August.
- Werner, Kim & Dickson, Geoff & Hyde, Kenneth F., 2015. "The impact of a mega-event on inter-organisational relationships and tie strength: Perceptions from the 2011 Rugby World Cup," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 421-435.
More about this item
Keywordspartnership dynamics nonprofit New Zealand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:203-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .