The LGBT advantage: Examining the relationship among sexual orientation diversity, diversity strategy, and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Eric D., 2009. "The Maintenance of Masculinity Among the Stakeholders of Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 3-14, February.
- Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L. & Riemer, Harold A., 2003. "Managing Employee Diversity: Perceived Practices and Organisational Outcomes in NCAA Division III Athletic Departments," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 147-168, November.
- van Knippenberg, D.L. & Haslam, S.A. & Platow, M.J., 2007. "Unity through Diversity: Value-in-Diversity Beliefs, Work Group Diversity, and Group Identification," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-068-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sindung Haryanto, 2016. "Muslim Students and Attitudes toward Gay Men," Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(4), pages 256-265.
- Burton, Laura J., 2015. "Underrepresentation of women in sport leadership: A review of research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 155-165.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:252-260 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Sexual orientation; Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:453-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .