Managing Employee Diversity: Perceived Practices and Organisational Outcomes in NCAA Division III Athletic Departments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahony, Daniel F. & Moorman, Anita M., 1999. "The Impact of Fan Attitudes on Intentions to Watch Professional Basketball Teams on Television," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-66, May.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff, 2001. "The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-150, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruening, Jennifer E. & Peachey, Jon Welty & Evanovich, Justin M. & Fuller, Rhema D. & Murty, Cassandra J. Coble & Percy, Vernon E. & Silverstein, Lauren A. & Chung, Michael, 2015. "Managing sport for social change: The effects of intentional design and structure in a sport-based service learning initiative," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-85.
- Cunningham, George B., 2010. "Understanding the under-representation of African American coaches: A multilevel perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 395-406, November.
- Doherty, Alison & Fink, Janet & Inglis, Sue & Pastore, Donna, 2010. "Understanding a culture of diversity through frameworks of power and change," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 368-381, November.
- Shaw, Sally & Allen, Justine B., 2006. ""It basically is a fairly loose arrangement ... and that works out fine, really." Analysing the Dynamics of an Interorganisational Partnership," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, November.
- Cunningham, George B., 2011. "The LGBT advantage: Examining the relationship among sexual orientation diversity, diversity strategy, and performance," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 453-461.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:6:y:2003:i:2:p:147-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.