Spirals of Silence: The Dynamic Effects of Diversity on Organizational Voice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Hope Pelled, 1999. "Demographic Dissimilarity and Workplace Inclusion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 1013-1031, December.
- Deborah Gladstein Ancona & David F. Caldwell, 1992. "Demography and Design: Predictors of New Product Team Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 321-341, August.
- Lisa Hope Pelled, 1996. "Demographic Diversity, Conflict, and Work Group Outcomes: An Intervening Process Theory," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(6), pages 615-631, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wageeh A. Nafei, 2016. "Organizational Silence, A Barrier to Job Engagement in Successful Organizations," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(4), pages 100-117, April.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2007. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour Among Employees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-029-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hilal BARAN & Ceren GİDERLER, 2017. "A Study on Determining the Influence of Organizational Identification on Organizational Justice and Organizational Silence," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(3), pages 242-258, March.
- Bell, Myrtle P. & Özbilgin, Mustafa F. & Beauregard, T. Alexandra & Sürgevil, Olca, 2011. "Voice, silence, and diversity in 21st century organizations: strategies for inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender employees," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 32094, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2008. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour among Employees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Allison Ballard & Patricia Easteal, 2016. "Australia’s National Anti-Bullying Jurisdiction: Paper Tiger or Velvet Glove," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Clemente, Marco & Roulet, Thomas, 2015. "Public Opinion as a Source of Deinstitutionalization: A 'Spiral of Silence' Approach," MPRA Paper 60130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Travis, Dnika J. & Gomez, Rebecca J. & Mor Barak, Michàlle E., 2011. "Speaking up and stepping back: Examining the link between employee voice and job neglect," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1831-1841, October.
- Michael Knoll & Rolf Dick, 2013. "Do I Hear the Whistle…? A First Attempt to Measure Four Forms of Employee Silence and Their Correlates," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 349-362, March.
- Cees B. M. van Riel & Guido Berens & Majorie Dijkstra, 2009. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour Among Employees," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1197-1226, November.
- T. Alexandra Beauregard & L. Arevshatian & Jonathan E. Booth & S. Whittle, 2016. "Listen carefully: transgender voices in the workplace," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67793, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:gam:jlawss:v:5:y:2016:i:1:p:4:d:63812 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:6:p:1393-1417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .