Interdisciplinary views of sub-optimal outcomes: Path dependence in the social and management sciences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Hay & Daniel Wincott, 1998. "Structure, Agency and Historical Institutionalism," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 46(5), pages 951-957, December.
- Puffert, Douglas J., 2002. "Path Dependence in Spatial Networks: The Standardization of Railway Track Gauge," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 282-314, July.
- Cowan, Robin, 1988.
"Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study In Technological Lock-In,"
88-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Cowan, Robin, 1990. "Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study in Technological Lock-in," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(03), pages 541-567, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521452700 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521459556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Egidi, Massimo & Narduzzo, Alessandro, 1997.
"The emergence of path-dependent behaviors in cooperative contexts,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 677-709, October.
- Alessandro Narduzzo & Massimo Egidi, 1996. "The emergence of path-dependent behaviors in cooperative contexts," CEEL Working Papers 9604, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stephen Redding, 2002.
"Path Dependence, Endogenous Innovation, and Growth,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1215-1248, November.
- Stephen Redding, 1999. "Path Dependence, Endogenous Innovation and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0424, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Redding, 2002. "Path dependence, endogenous innovation, and growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 208, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Altman, Morris, 2000. "A behavioral model of path dependency: the economics of profitable inefficiency and market failure," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 127-145.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Michael McFaul, 1999. "Institutional Design, Uncertainty, and Path Dependency during Transitions: Cases from Russia," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 27-52, March.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-31, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:34:y:2005:i:5:p:686-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.