On the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989.
"Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
294, The World Bank.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-46, July-Aug..
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1999. "A dynamic and stochastic analysis of decision making in arranged marriages," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(7), pages 439-442.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1998. "Aspects of Arranged Marriages and the Theory of Markov Decision Processes," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 241-253, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:30:y:2001:i:3:p:273-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.