Estimating the time elapsed between ending a relationship and joining a matchmaking agency: Evidence from a French marriage bureau
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danziger, Leif & Neuman, Shoshana, 1999.
"On the age at marriage: theory and evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-193, October.
- Danziger, Leif & Neuman, Shoshana, 1999. "On the Age at Marriage: Theory and Evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 2209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leif Danziger & Shoshanna Neuman, 1998. "On the Age at Marriage: Theory and Evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 82, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Ted Bergstrom, 1995.
"Economic in a Family Way,"
_028, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Ted Bergstrom & Robert Schoeni, 1996.
"Income prospects and age-at-marriage,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 115-130, June.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2001. "On the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 273-280, May.
- Bergstrom, T. & Bagnali, M., 1991.
"Courtship as a Waiting Game,"
91-3, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Bergstrom, T. & Bagnoli, M., 1991. "Courtship as a waiting game," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 386, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bergstrom, T. & Bagnoli, M., 1990. "Courtship as a Waiting Game," Papers 90-12, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, . "Courtship as a Waiting Game," Papers _030, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- David S. Loughran, 2002. "The Effect Of Male Wage Inequality On Female Age At First Marriage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Anderson, David A. & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2000. "A theory of quality signaling in the marriage market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 229-242, September.
- S. Cameron & N. Vaillant, 2006.
"A Goods Characteristics Model of the Hedonic Ageing Equation: Evidence from a French Marriage Bureau,"
- Sam Cameron & Nicolas Vaillant, 2005. "A goods characteristics model of the hedonic ageing equation: evidence from a French marriage bureau," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 48(4), pages 341-354.
- Cameron, Samuel & Collins, Alan, 2000. "Random utility maximiser seeks similar: An economic analysis of commitment level in personal relationships," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 73-90, February.
- Ken Burdett & Melvyn G. Coles, 1997. "Marriage and Class," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 141-168.
- Cameron, Samuel & Collins, Alan, 1997. "Estimates of a Hedonic Ageing Equation for Partner Search," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 409-18.
- Bergstrom, T., 1995.
"Economics of a Family Way,"
95-07, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Zhang, Junsen, 1995. "Do men with higher wages marry earlier or later?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-196, August.
- Becker, Gary S & Landes, Elisabeth M & Michael, Robert T, 1977. "An Economic Analysis of Marital Instability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1141-87, December.
- Butler-Smith, P. & Cameron, S. & Collins, A., 1997.
"Gender Differences in Mate Search Effort.: an Exploratory Economic Analysis of Personal Advertisements,"
69r, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Paul Butler-Smith & Samuel Cameron & Alan Collins, 1998. "Gender differences in mate search effort: an exploratory economic analysis of personal advertisements," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1277-1285.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1977. "The Economics of Family Formation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 238-50, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:25:y:2004:i:6:p:789-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.