Looks unimportant? A demand function for male attractiveness by female personal advertisers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Baert & L. Decuypere, 2014.
"Better sexy than flexy? A lab experiment assessing the impact of perceived attractiveness and personality traits on hiring decisions,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 597-601, June.
- S. Baert & L. Decuypere, 2013. "Better sexy than flexy? A lab experiment assessing the impact of perceived attractiveness and personality traits on hiring decisions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/868, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baert, Stijn & Decuypere, Lynn, 2013. "Better Sexy than Flexy? A Lab Experiment Assessing the Impact of Perceived Attractiveness and Personality Traits on Hiring Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 7847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2011.
"Positive and negative preferences in human mate selection,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 273-291, June.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Positive and negative preferences in human mate selection," Working Papers hal-00455160, HAL.
- N. Vaillant & F.C. Wolff, 2011. "Positive and negative preferences in human mate selection," Post-Print hal-00675505, HAL.
- Véronique Flambard & Nicolas Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2011. "Dating as Leisure," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Leisure, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vaillant, Nicolas G. & Harrant, Valérie, 2008. "Determinants of the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage: Evidence from a French matchmaking agency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 657-671, April.
- Bernd Sussmuth, 2006. "Beauty in the classroom: are German students less blinded? Putative pedagogical productivity due to professors' pulchritude: peculiar or pervasive?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 231-238.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:6:p:381-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .