VaR in real options analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2002.
"Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
114, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2004. "Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 223-248.
- Jostein Tvedt†, 1997. "Valuation of VLCCs under income uncertainty," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 159-174, January.
- Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo & Cifarelli, Donato M., 2003. "VaR as a risk measure for multiperiod static inventory models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 375-384, January.
- Ibáñez, Alfredo & Zapatero, Fernando, 2004. "Monte Carlo Valuation of American Options through Computation of the Optimal Exercise Frontier," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 253-275, June.
- Kevin Cullinane & Photis M Panayides, 2000. "The Use of Capital Budgeting Techniques among UK-based Ship Operators," Maritime Economics and Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 2(4), pages 313-330, December.
- Stephen Godfrey & Ramon Espinosa, 1998. "Value-At-Risk And Corporate Valuation," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(4), pages 108-115.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-57, April.
- Schwartz, Eduardo S & Moon, Mark, 2001. "Rational Pricing of Internet Companies Revisited," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 7-25, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:14:y:2005:i:3-4:p:189-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.