VaR in real options analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2004.
"Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 223-248.
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2002. "Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 114, Society for Computational Economics.
- Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo & Cifarelli, Donato M., 2003. "VaR as a risk measure for multiperiod static inventory models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 375-384, January.
- Schwartz, Eduardo S & Moon, Mark, 2001. "Rational Pricing of Internet Companies Revisited," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 7-25, November.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Ibáñez, Alfredo & Zapatero, Fernando, 2004. "Monte Carlo Valuation of American Options through Computation of the Optimal Exercise Frontier," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 253-275, June.
- Jostein Tvedt†, 1997. "Valuation of VLCCs under income uncertainty," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 159-174, January.
- Kevin Cullinane & Photis M Panayides, 2000. "The Use of Capital Budgeting Techniques among UK-based Ship Operators," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 2(4), pages 313-330, December.
- Stephen Godfrey & Ramon Espinosa, 1998. "Value-At-Risk And Corporate Valuation," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(4), pages 108-115. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)