VaR in real options analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2004.
"Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 223-248.
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2002. "Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 114, Society for Computational Economics.
- Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo & Cifarelli, Donato M., 2003. "VaR as a risk measure for multiperiod static inventory models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 375-384, January.
- Schwartz, Eduardo S & Moon, Mark, 2001. "Rational Pricing of Internet Companies Revisited," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 7-25, November.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Ibáñez, Alfredo & Zapatero, Fernando, 2004. "Monte Carlo Valuation of American Options through Computation of the Optimal Exercise Frontier," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 253-275, June.
- Jostein Tvedt†, 1997. "Valuation of VLCCs under income uncertainty," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 159-174, January.
- Kevin Cullinane & Photis M Panayides, 2000. "The Use of Capital Budgeting Techniques among UK-based Ship Operators," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 2(4), pages 313-330, December.
- Stephen Godfrey & Ramon Espinosa, 1998. "Value-At-Risk And Corporate Valuation," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(4), pages 108-115. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)