Public policies towards Research Joint Venture: Institutional design and participants' characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Stephen & Scott, John T., 2000.
"The nature of innovation market failure and the design of public support for private innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 437-447, April.
- Stephen Martin & John T. Scott, 1999. "The Nature of Innovation Market Failure and the Design of Public Support for Private Innovation," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Roberto Hern·n & Pedro L. MarÌn & Georges Siotis, 2003.
"An empirical evaluation of the determinants of Research Joint Venture Formation,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 75-89, March.
- Hernán, Roberto & Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2000. "An Empirical Evaluation Of The Determinants Of Research Joint Venture Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1995. "Equilibrium and Optimal Size of a Research Joint Venture in an Oligopoly with Spillovers," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 209-226, June.
- De Bondt, Raymond, 1997. "Spillovers and innovative activities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2002. "Technology and market orientation in company participation in the EU framework programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 437-455, March.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Mihkel M. Tombak & Ralph Siebert, 1998. "The Incentives to Form Research Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-15, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998.
"Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1017-1098, September.
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998. "Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data," NBER Working Papers 6699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Greenlee & Bruno Cassiman, 1999. "Product market objectives and the formation of research joint ventures," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 115-130.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Mariko Sakakibara, 2002. "When Do Research Consortia Work Well and Why? Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 143-159, March.
- Branstetter, Lee & Sakakibara, Mariko, 1998. "Japanese Research Consortia: A Microeconometric Analysis of Industrial Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 207-233, June.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1985. "How Rapidly Does New Industrial Technology Leak Out?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 217-223, December.
- Georghiou, Luke, 2001. "Evolving frameworks for European collaboration in research and technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 891-903, June.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2002. "Research joint ventures and firm level performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 493-507, May.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-338, May.
- Klette, T.J. & Moen, J. & Griliches, Z., 1999. "Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures? Microeconometric Evaluation Studies," Papers 16/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Ulph, David, 1998. "Endogenous Spillovers and the Performance of Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 333-357, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2017. "European cooperative R&D and firm performance: Evidence based on funding differences in key actions," Post-Print halshs-01630665, HAL.
- Grimpe, Christoph, 2012. "Extramural research grants and scientists’ funding strategies: Beggars cannot be choosers?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1448-1460.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "How do public programmes shape strategic R&D collaborations? Project-level evidence from the 5th and 6th EU Framework Programmes," Working Papers of BETA 2009-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dong Zhou & Xingang Zhao, 2015. "Industrial Performance of the Renewable Resources Industry in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-22, August.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2017. "Participation inertia in R&D tax incentive and subsidy programs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 153-177, January.
- Tom Broekel & Wladimir Mueller, 2017. "Critical links in knowledge networks. What about proximities and gatekeeper organizations?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1711, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Pier Paolo Angelini, "undated". "The role of inter-organizational proximity on the evolution of the European Aerospace R&D collaboration network," CERIS Working Paper 201402, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Broekel, Tom & Fornahl, Dirk & Morrison, Andrea, 2015.
"Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks,"
Elsevier, pages 1431-1444.
- Tom Broekel & Dirk Fornahl & Andrea Morrison, 2015. "Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1514, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & D’Adda, Diego & Pirelli, Lorenzo H., 2016. "The participation of new technology-based firms in EU-funded R&D partnerships: The role of venture capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 361-375.
- Jiatao Li & Zhenzhen Xie, 2016. "Governance Structure and the Creation and Protection of Technological Competencies: International R&D Joint Ventures in China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 123-148, February.
- Aimilia Protogerou & Yannis Caloghirou & Evangelos Siokas, 2013. "Twenty-five years of science-industry collaboration: the emergence and evolution of policy-driven research networks across Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 873-895, December.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622969, HAL.
- Barajas, A. & Huergo, E. & Moreno, L., 2012. "The Impact of International Research Joint Ventures on SMEs Performance," MPRA Paper 36306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa, 2010. "Assessing the effectiveness of the Eureka Program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1375-1386, December.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2012. "The influence of public programs on inter-firm R&D collaboration strategies: project-level evidence from EU FP5 and FP6," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 885-916, December.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:1-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biggiero, Lucio & Angelini, Pier Paolo, 2015. "Hunting scale-free properties in R&D collaboration networks: Self-organization, power-law and policy issues in the European aerospace research area," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 21-43.
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Constantine Manasakis & Vasileios Zikos, 2012. "Upstream R&D Networks," Working Papers 1201, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jahrfr:v:37:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10037-017-0118-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:37:y:2008:i:6-7:p:1057-1065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .