Appropriability, R&D Spending, and Technological Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paunov, Caroline, 2016. "Corruption's asymmetric impacts on firm innovation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 216-231.
- Chandana Chakraborty & Romesh Diwan, 1989. "R&D and Components of Technical Change," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 365-371, Oct-Dec.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2018. "When Spillovers Enhance R&D Incentives," MPRA Paper 88743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Szech, Nora & von Bieberstein, Frauke, 2014.
"Externalities in recruiting,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 123-135.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Szech, Nora & Bieberstein, Frauke von, 2013. "Externalities in Recruiting," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 414, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Silipo, Damiano Bruno & Weiss, Avi, 2005. "Cooperation and competition in an R&D market with spillovers," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 41-57, March.
- Harabi, N., 1995.
"Channels of R & D Spillovers: An Empirical Investigation,"
37, Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut.
- Harabi, Najib, 1995. "Channels of R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 26270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, N., 1992.
"Appropriability, Technological Opportunity, Market Demand and Technical Change, Empirical evidence from Switzerland,"
22, Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut.
- Harabi, Najib, 1992. "Appropriability, Technological Opportunity, Market Demand, and Technical Change - Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," MPRA Paper 26221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Emerson Maccari, 2013. "When the innovator fails to capture rents from innovation," Working Papers 101, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Duysters, Geert & Lokshin, Boris, 2007. "Determinants of alliance portfolio complexity and its effect on innovative performance of companies," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Moen, Jarle & Griliches, Zvi, 2000. "Do subsidies to commercial R&D reduce market failures? Microeconometric evaluation studies1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 471-495, April.
- Paunov C., 2014. "Democratizing intellectual property systems : how corruption hinders equal opportunities for firms," MERIT Working Papers 077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pablo Serra, 2000. "Fundamentos para una Reforma Tributaria en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(111), pages 299-322.
- Karbowski Adam, 2016. "The Elasticity-Based Approach to Enterprise Innovation," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 49(1), pages 58-78, March.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:3-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Faems, Dries & Subramanian, Annapoornima M., 2013. "R&D manpower and technological performance: The impact of demographic and task-related diversity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1624-1633.
- Harabi, Najib, 1992.
"Determinanten des Technischen Fortschritts: Eine Empirische Analyse für die Schweiz
[Determinants of Technical Change: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland]," MPRA Paper 26217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corredoira, Rafael A. & Banerjee, Preeta M., 2015. "Measuring patent's influence on technological evolution: A study of knowledge spanning and subsequent inventive activity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 508-521.
- Rudi Bekkers & Bodas Freitas, 2008. "Analysing preferences for knowledge transfer channels between universities and industry: To what degree do sectors also matter?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487467, HAL.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka, 2002. "Uncertainty, spillovers, and cooperative R&D," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 855-876, June.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Kraft, Kornelius, 2006. "Do Spillovers Stimulate Incremental or Drastic Product Innovations? Hypotheses and Evidence from German Establishment Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2002. "Public Policies Towards Research Joint Venture Formation: Designs and Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 3772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:424-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.