European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Hern·n & Pedro L. MarÌn & Georges Siotis, 2003.
"An empirical evaluation of the determinants of Research Joint Venture Formation,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 75-89, March.
- Hernán, Roberto & Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2000. "An Empirical Evaluation Of The Determinants Of Research Joint Venture Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bernd Ebersberger & Andreas Fier, 2007. "The relationship between R&D collaboration, subsidies and R&D performance: Empirical evidence from Finland and Germany," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1347-1366.
- Ralph Siebert, 1996. "The Impact of Research Joint Ventures on Firm Performance: An Empirical Assessment," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-03, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Moen, Jarle & Griliches, Zvi, 2000. "Do subsidies to commercial R&D reduce market failures? Microeconometric evaluation studies1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 471-495, April.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2002. "Research joint ventures and firm level performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 493-507, May.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Jarle Møen, 1999.
"From Growth Theory to Technology Policy - Coordination Problems in Theory and Practice,"
Nordic Journal of Political Economy,
Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 25, pages 53-74.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Jarle Møen, 1998. "From Growth Theory to Technology Policy - Coordination Problems in Theory and Practice," Discussion Papers 219, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Klette, T.J. & Moen, J., 1998. "From Growth Theory to Technology Policy -Coordination Problems in Theory and Practice," Papers 20/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Ascension Barajas & Elena Huergo & Lourdes Moreno, 2012.
"Measuring the economic impact of research joint ventures supported by the EU Framework Programme,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 917-942, December.
- Barajas, A & Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2009. "Measuring the impact of international R&D cooperation: the case of Spanish firms participating in the EU Framework Programme," MPRA Paper 23610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dekker, Ronald & kleinknecht, A.H., 2008. "The EU Framework Programs: Are they worth doing?," MPRA Paper 8503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darmot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 1997.
"Veřejná politiky v oblasti výzkumu a vývoje v oligopolním průmyslu
[Public Policy Towards R & D in Oligopolistic Industry]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 1997(5), pages 683-698.
- Marin, Pedro L. & Siotis, Georges, 2008. "Public policies towards Research Joint Venture: Institutional design and participants' characteristics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1057-1065, July.
- Michele Cincera & Lieselot Kempen & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Reinhilde Veugelers & Carolina Villegas Sanchez, 2003. "Productivity growth, R&D and the rôle of international collaborative agreements: some évidence for Belgian manufacturing companies," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 46(3), pages 107-140.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Ralph Siebert & Mihkel M. Tombak, 2007. "Why Firms Form (or do not Form) RJVS," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 1122-1144, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barajas, A. & Huergo, E. & Moreno, L., 2012. "The Impact of International Research Joint Ventures on SMEs Performance," MPRA Paper 36306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-09-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2011-09-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-09-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-09-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-LAB-2011-09-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-09-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-09-22 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-09-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00622969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.