Report NEP-INO-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gallié, Emilie-Pauline & Legros, Diego, 2012. "Firms’ human capital, R&D and innovation: a study on French firms," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6962, Paris Dauphine University.
- José Albors-Garrigos & José L. Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Making sense of innovation by R&D and non-R&D innovators in low technology contexts: a forgotten lesson for policymakers," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rachel Griffith & Helen Miller, 2011. "Innovation in China: the rise of Chinese inventors in the production of knowledge," IFS Working Papers W11/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Holger Strulik & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2011. "R&D-based Growth in the Post-modern Era," PGDA Working Papers 7411, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622969, HAL.
- Juan Antonio Máñez Castillejo & Dolores Añón Higón & Juan Alberto Sanchis Llopis, 2011. "The role of extensive and intensive margins in explaining corporate R&D growth: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).