The role of extensive and intensive margins in explaining corporate R&D growth: Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2010.
"Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is It Spurious?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 495-504.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Schim van der Loeff, S. & Palm, Franz & Raymond, Wladimir, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Raymond Wladimir & Mohnen Pierre & Palm Franz & Schim van der Loeff Sybrand, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-04, CIRANO.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1681, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard, 2007. "Watching more than the Discovery channel : export cycles and diversification in development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4302, The World Bank.
- Bettina Peters, 2009.
"Persistence of innovation: stylised facts and panel data evidence,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 226-243, April.
- Peters, Bettina, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-81, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0511021, EconWPA.
- Geroski, P. A. & Van Reenen, J. & Walters, C. F., 1997. "How persistently do firms innovate?," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 33-48.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Canepa, Alessandra & Stoneman, Paul, 2009. "e-Business usage across and within firms in the UK: profitability, externalities and policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 133-143, February.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2004. "Is innovation persistent at the firm Level . An econometric examination comparing the propensity score and regression methods," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2008.
"Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 441-487.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2007. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," NBER Working Papers 12927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Yona & Helpman, Elhanan & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," Scholarly Articles 3228230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 1995.
"Dynamic Count Data Models of Technological Innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 333-344, March.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 1994. "Dynamic count data models of technological innovation," IFS Working Papers W94/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Besedes, Tibor & Prusa, Thomas J., 2011.
"The role of extensive and intensive margins and export growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 371-379.
- Tibor Besedes & Thomas J. Prusa, 2007. "The Role of Extensive and Intensive Margins and Export Growth," NBER Working Papers 13628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2009. "THE ROLE OF SUNK COSTS IN THE DECISION TO INVEST IN R&D -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 712-735, December.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2008. "A new approach to measuring technology with an application to the shape of the diffusion curves," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 187-207, April.
- Mark Rogers, 2004. "Networks, Firm Size and Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 141-153, March.
More about this item
KeywordsI+D; Margen extensivo; Margen intensivo. R&D; Extensive margins; Intensive margin.;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-09-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-09-22 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasec:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .