The role of extensive and intensive margins in explaining corporate R&D growth: Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 1995.
"Dynamic Count Data Models of Technological Innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 333-344, March.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 1994. "Dynamic count data models of technological innovation," IFS Working Papers W94/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2010.
"Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is It Spurious?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(3), pages 495-504, August.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Schim van der Loeff, S. & Palm, Franz & Raymond, Wladimir, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Raymond Wladimir & Mohnen Pierre & Palm Franz & Schim van der Loeff Sybrand, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-04, CIRANO.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1681, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard, 2007. "Watching more than the Discovery channel : export cycles and diversification in development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4302, The World Bank.
- Bettina Peters, 2009.
"Persistence of innovation: stylised facts and panel data evidence,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 226-243, April.
- Peters, Bettina, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-81, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0511021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besedes, Tibor & Prusa, Thomas J., 2011.
"The role of extensive and intensive margins and export growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 371-379, November.
- Tibor Besedes & Thomas J. Prusa, 2007. "The Role of Extensive and Intensive Margins and Export Growth," NBER Working Papers 13628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2008.
"Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 441-487.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2007. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," NBER Working Papers 12927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Yona & Helpman, Elhanan & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," Scholarly Articles 3228230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2009. "THE ROLE OF SUNK COSTS IN THE DECISION TO INVEST IN R&D -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 712-735, December.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2008. "A new approach to measuring technology with an application to the shape of the diffusion curves," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 187-207, April.
- Geroski, P. A. & Van Reenen, J. & Walters, C. F., 1997. "How persistently do firms innovate?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Canepa, Alessandra & Stoneman, Paul, 2009. "e-Business usage across and within firms in the UK: profitability, externalities and policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 133-143, February.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2004. "Is innovation persistent at the firm Level . An econometric examination comparing the propensity score and regression methods," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mark Rogers, 2004. "Networks, Firm Size and Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 141-153, March.
More about this item
KeywordsI+D; Margen extensivo; Margen intensivo. R&D; Extensive margins; Intensive margin.;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-09-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-09-22 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasec:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.