Incentives for forty-five countries to join various forms of carbon reduction agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felder Stefan & Rutherford Thomas F., 1993. "Unilateral CO2 Reductions and Carbon Leakage: The Consequences of International Trade in Oil and Basic Materials," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 162-176, September.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Proost, Stef & Schokkaert, Erik, 1993. "Efficiency and Distribution in Greenhouse Negotiations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 363-397.
- Welsch Heinz, 1993. "An Equilibrium Framework for Global Pollution Problems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 64-79, July.
- Rose, Adam, 1990. "Reducing conflict in global warming policy : The potential of equity as a unifying principle," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(10), pages 927-935, December.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- Piggott, John & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall, 1993.
"How large are the incentives to join subglobal carbon-reduction initiatives?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 473-490.
- Piggott, John & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall M., 1991. "How large are the incentives to join sub-global carbon reduction initiatives?," Discussion Papers, Series II 154, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Welsch, Heinz, 1993. "A CO2 agreement proposal with flexible quotas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 748-756, July.
- Welsch, Heinz, 1995. "Greenhouse gas abatement under ambiguity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 91-100, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Endres, Alfred, 1997. "Negotiating a climate convention: The role of prices and quantities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 147-156, March.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 1998.
"Some implications of increased cooperation in world oil conservation,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 2-9.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 1996. "Some implications of increased cooperation in world oil conservation," Working Papers 9608, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2013.
"The Effect of the Kyoto Protocol on Carbon Emissions,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 731-757, September.
- Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2013. "The Effect of the Kyoto Protocol on Carbon Emissions," Munich Reprints in Economics 20171, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rahel Aichele, 2013. "Trade, Climate Policy and Carbon Leakage - Theory and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 49, November.
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005.
"Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-234, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2000. "Free Trade and Global Warming: A Trade Theory View of the Kyoto Protocol," NBER Working Papers 7657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland,B.R. & Taylor,M.S., 2000. "Free trade and global warming : a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Houda Haffoudhi, 2005. "Political-support lobbies responses to international environmental agreements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alfred Endres, 2008. "Ein Unmöglichkeitstheorem für die Klimapolitik?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 350-382, August.
- Houda Haffoudhi, 2005. "Political-support lobbies responses to international environmental agreements," Post-Print halshs-00195593, HAL.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 1998. "Renegotiation–Proof Equilibria in a Global Emission Game When Players Are Impatient," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 275-306, October.
- Finus, Michael & Rundshagen, Bianca, 1998. "Toward a Positive Theory of Coalition Formation and Endogenous Instrumental Choice in Global Pollution Control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 96(1-2), pages 145-186, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:17:y:1995:i:3:p:213-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .