Critical research areas on load frequency control issues in a deregulated power system: A state-of-the-art-of-review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Bindeshwar & Mukherjee, V. & Tiwari, Prabhakar, 2015. "A survey on impact assessment of DG and FACTS controllers in power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 846-882.
- Pandey, Shashi Kant & Mohanty, Soumya R. & Kishor, Nand, 2013. "A literature survey on load–frequency control for conventional and distribution generation power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 318-334.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Hirst, Eric & Kirby, Brendan, 1999. "Separating and measuring the regulation and load-following ancillary services," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 75-81, June.
- Pinto, Tiago & Vale, Zita & Sousa, Tiago M. & Praça, Isabel, 2015. "Negotiation context analysis in electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 78-93.
- Sarıca, Kemal & Kumbaroğlu, Gürkan & Or, Ilhan, 2012. "Modeling and analysis of a decentralized electricity market: An integrated simulation/optimization approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 830-852.
- Holttinen, H., 2005. "Optimal electricity market for wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2052-2063, November.
- Rubin, Ofir David, 2010. "Equilibrium pricing in electricity markets with wind power," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002361, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zeng, Bo & Wen, Junqiang & Shi, Jinyue & Zhang, Jianhua & Zhang, Yuying, 2016. "A multi-level approach to active distribution system planning for efficient renewable energy harvesting in a deregulated environment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 614-624.
- Bhatt, Praghnesh & Ghoshal, S.P. & Roy, Ranjit, 2012. "Coordinated control of TCPS and SMES for frequency regulation of interconnected restructured power systems with dynamic participation from DFIG based wind farm," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 40-50.
- Xi, Lei & Yu, Tao & Yang, Bo & Zhang, Xiaoshun & Qiu, Xuanyu, 2016. "A wolf pack hunting strategy based virtual tribes control for automatic generation control of smart grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 198-211.
- Olsina, Fernando & Roscher, Mark & Larisson, Carlos & Garces, Francisco, 2007. "Short-term optimal wind power generation capacity in liberalized electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1257-1273, February.
- Rubin, Ofir & Babcock, Bruce A., 2011. "A Novel Approach for Modeling Deregulated Electricity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32440, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Isemonger, Alan G., 2009. "The evolving design of RTO ancillary service markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 150-157, January.
- Rubin, Ofir D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2011. "A novel approach for modeling deregulated electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2711-2721, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:1108-1128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:774-801 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDeregulated power system; Load frequency control; Energy storage devices; Intelligent/soft computing techniques; Power system control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:163-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.