Sustainability and biophysics basis of technical and economic processes: A survey of the reconciliation by thermodynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pellegrini, Luiz Felipe & de Oliveira, Silvio, 2007. "Exergy analysis of sugarcane bagasse gasification," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 314-327.
- Meyer, Lutz & Tsatsaronis, George & Buchgeister, Jens & Schebek, Liselotte, 2009. "Exergoenvironmental analysis for evaluation of the environmental impact of energy conversion systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-89.
- Ayres, Robert U. & Ayres, Leslie W. & Martinás, Katalin, 1998. "Exergy, waste accounting, and life-cycle analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 355-363.
- Warr, Benjamin & Schandl, Heinz & Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Long term trends in resource exergy consumption and useful work supplies in the UK, 1900 to 2000," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 126-140, December.
- Lozano, M.A. & Valero, A., 1993. "Theory of the exergetic cost," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(9), pages 939-960.
- Szargut, Jan & Stanek, Wojciech, 2008. "Influence of the pro-ecological tax on the market prices of fuels and electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 137-143.
- Ayres, Robert U & Ayres, Leslie W & Warr, Benjamin, 2003. "Exergy, power and work in the US economy, 1900–1998," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 219-273.
- Omer, Abdeen Mustafa, 2008. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2265-2300, December.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Rivero, R. & Garfias, M., 2006. "Standard chemical exergy of elements updated," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 3310-3326.
- Pellegrini, Luiz Felipe & de Oliveira Júnior, Silvio & Burbano, Juan Carlos, 2010. "Supercritical steam cycles and biomass integrated gasification combined cycles for sugarcane mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1172-1180.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Serra, Luis M. & Lozano, Miguel-Angel & Ramos, Jose & Ensinas, Adriano V. & Nebra, Silvia A., 2009. "Polygeneration and efficient use of natural resources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 575-586.
- Kondo, Kumiko, 2009. "Energy and exergy utilization efficiencies in the Japanese residential/commercial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3475-3483, September.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2005. "Thermodynamic aspects of renewables and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, April.
- Milia, Daniela & Sciubba, Enrico, 2006. "Exergy-based lumped simulation of complex systems: An interactive analysis tool," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 100-111.
- Ghannadzadeh, Ali & Thery-Hetreux, Raphaële & Baudouin, Olivier & Baudet, Philippe & Floquet, Pascal & Joulia, Xavier, 2012. "General methodology for exergy balance in ProSimPlus® process simulator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 38-59.
- Velásquez-Arredondo, H.I. & De Oliveira Junior, S. & Benjumea, P., 2012. "Exergy efficiency analysis of chemical and biochemical stages involved in liquid biofuels production processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 138-145.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:14:p:2172-2177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szargut, Jan, 1980. "International progress in second law analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(8), pages 709-718.
- Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B., 2009. "Extended-exergy analysis of the Chinese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1127-1144.
- Araújo, Antonio B. & Brito, Romildo P. & Vasconcelos, Luís S., 2007. "Exergetic analysis of distillation processes—A case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1185-1193.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1999. "The second law, the fourth law, recycling and limits to growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 473-483, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntropy; Exergy; Sustainability; Economics; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:23:y:2013:i:c:p:261-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.