Sustainability and biophysics basis of technical and economic processes: A survey of the reconciliation by thermodynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pellegrini, Luiz Felipe & de Oliveira, Silvio, 2007. "Exergy analysis of sugarcane bagasse gasification," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 314-327.
- Meyer, Lutz & Tsatsaronis, George & Buchgeister, Jens & Schebek, Liselotte, 2009. "Exergoenvironmental analysis for evaluation of the environmental impact of energy conversion systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-89.
- Ayres, Robert U. & Ayres, Leslie W. & Martinás, Katalin, 1998. "Exergy, waste accounting, and life-cycle analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 355-363.
- Warr, Benjamin & Schandl, Heinz & Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Long term trends in resource exergy consumption and useful work supplies in the UK, 1900 to 2000," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 126-140, December.
- Lozano, M.A. & Valero, A., 1993. "Theory of the exergetic cost," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(9), pages 939-960.
- Szargut, Jan & Stanek, Wojciech, 2008. "Influence of the pro-ecological tax on the market prices of fuels and electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 137-143.
- Ayres, Robert U & Ayres, Leslie W & Warr, Benjamin, 2003. "Exergy, power and work in the US economy, 1900–1998," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 219-273.
- Omer, Abdeen Mustafa, 2008. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2265-2300, December.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Rivero, R. & Garfias, M., 2006. "Standard chemical exergy of elements updated," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 3310-3326.
- Pellegrini, Luiz Felipe & de Oliveira Júnior, Silvio & Burbano, Juan Carlos, 2010. "Supercritical steam cycles and biomass integrated gasification combined cycles for sugarcane mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1172-1180.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Serra, Luis M. & Lozano, Miguel-Angel & Ramos, Jose & Ensinas, Adriano V. & Nebra, Silvia A., 2009. "Polygeneration and efficient use of natural resources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 575-586.
- Kondo, Kumiko, 2009. "Energy and exergy utilization efficiencies in the Japanese residential/commercial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3475-3483, September.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2005. "Thermodynamic aspects of renewables and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, April.
- Milia, Daniela & Sciubba, Enrico, 2006. "Exergy-based lumped simulation of complex systems: An interactive analysis tool," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 100-111.
- Ghannadzadeh, Ali & Thery-Hetreux, Raphaële & Baudouin, Olivier & Baudet, Philippe & Floquet, Pascal & Joulia, Xavier, 2012. "General methodology for exergy balance in ProSimPlus® process simulator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 38-59.
- Velásquez-Arredondo, H.I. & De Oliveira Junior, S. & Benjumea, P., 2012. "Exergy efficiency analysis of chemical and biochemical stages involved in liquid biofuels production processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 138-145.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:14:p:2172-2177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szargut, Jan, 1980. "International progress in second law analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(8), pages 709-718.
- Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B., 2009. "Extended-exergy analysis of the Chinese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1127-1144.
- Araújo, Antonio B. & Brito, Romildo P. & Vasconcelos, Luís S., 2007. "Exergetic analysis of distillation processes—A case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1185-1193.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1999. "The second law, the fourth law, recycling and limits to growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 473-483, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntropy; Exergy; Sustainability; Economics; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:23:y:2013:i:c:p:261-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .