Influence of the pro-ecological tax on the market prices of fuels and electricity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Szargut, J., 2002. "Application of exergy for the determination of the pro-ecological tax replacing the actual personal taxes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 379-389.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mei Liao & Chao Ma & Dongpu Yao & Huizheng Liu, 2013. "Decomposition of embodied exergy flows in manufactured products and implications for carbon tariff policies," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 265-283, September.
- Teles dos Santos, Moisés & Park, Song Won, 2013. "Sustainability and biophysics basis of technical and economic processes: A survey of the reconciliation by thermodynamics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 261-271.
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:920-928 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanek, Wojciech & Czarnowska, Lucyna & Pikoń, Krzysztof & Bogacka, Magdalena, 2015. "Thermo-ecological cost of hard coal with inclusion of the whole life cycle chain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 341-348.
- Domínguez, Adriana & Czarnowska, Lucyna & Valero, Alicia & Stanek, Wojciech & Valero, Antonio, 2014. "Thermo-ecological and exergy replacement costs of nickel processing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 103-114.
- Kostowski, Wojciech J. & Usón, Sergio & Stanek, Wojciech & Bargiel, Paweł, 2014. "Thermoecological cost of electricity production in the natural gas pressure reduction process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 10-18.
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:417-423 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExergy; Cumulative exergy consumption; Thermo-ecological cost; Pro-ecological tax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:33:y:2008:i:2:p:137-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.