General methodology for exergy balance in ProSimPlus® process simulator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leites, I.L. & Sama, D.A. & Lior, N., 2003. "The theory and practice of energy saving in the chemical industry: some methods for reducing thermodynamic irreversibility in chemical technology processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 55-97.
- Querol, E. & Gonzalez-Regueral, B. & Ramos, A. & Perez-Benedito, J.L., 2011. "Novel application for exergy and thermoeconomic analysis of processes simulated with Aspen Plus®," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 964-974.
- Roque Díaz, P. & Benito, Y.R. & Parise, J.A.R., 2010. "Thermoeconomic assessment of a multi-engine, multi-heat-pump CCHP (combined cooling, heating and power generation) system – A case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3540-3550.
- Rivero, R. & Garfias, M., 2006. "Standard chemical exergy of elements updated," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 3310-3326.
- Abdollahi-Demneh, Farzad & Moosavian, Mohammad Ali & Omidkhah, Mohammad Reza & Bahmanyar, Hossein, 2011. "Calculating exergy in flowsheeting simulators: A HYSYS implementation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5320-5327.
- Rivero, Ricardo & Rendón, Consuelo & Gallegos, Salvador, 2004. "Exergy and exergoeconomic analysis of a crude oil combined distillation unit," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 1909-1927.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gu, Wugen & Huang, Yuqing & Wang, Kan & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Qinglin & Hui, Chi-Wai, 2014. "Comparative analysis and evaluation of three crude oil vacuum distillation processes for process selection," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 559-571.
- Teles dos Santos, Moisés & Park, Song Won, 2013. "Sustainability and biophysics basis of technical and economic processes: A survey of the reconciliation by thermodynamics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 261-271.
- García Kerdan, Iván & Raslan, Rokia & Ruyssevelt, Paul & Morillón Gálvez, David, 2017. "ExRET-Opt: An automated exergy/exergoeconomic simulation framework for building energy retrofit analysis and design optimisation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 33-58.
- Motasemi, F. & Afzal, Muhammad T. & Salema, Arshad Adam & Moghavvemi, M. & Shekarchian, M. & Zarifi, F. & Mohsin, R., 2014. "Energy and exergy utilization efficiencies and emission performance of Canadian transportation sector, 1990–2035," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 355-366.
- repec:eee:appene:v:218:y:2018:i:c:p:479-493 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khalili-Garakani, Amirhossein & Ivakpour, Javad & Kasiri, Norollah, 2016. "Evolutionary synthesis of optimum light ends recovery unit with exergy analysis application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 507-522.
- Li, Sheng & Jin, Hongguang & Gao, Lin & Zhang, Xiaosong, 2014. "Exergy analysis and the energy saving mechanism for coal to synthetic/substitute natural gas and power cogeneration system without and with CO2 capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 552-561.
More about this item
KeywordsExergy analysis; Process design; Process integration; Process simulator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:44:y:2012:i:1:p:38-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.