Long Term Trends in Resource Exergy Consumption and Useful Work Supplies in the UK, 1900-2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech52012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech82012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech62012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cullen, Jonathan M. & Allwood, Julian M., 2010. "Theoretical efficiency limits for energy conversion devices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2059-2069.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech72012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech92012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech42012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech22012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech12012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech32012 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexergy; energy; efficiency; economic growth; United Kingdom;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-11-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-11-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cse:wpaper:2007-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSE-Webrequest). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/secsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .