Report NEP-ENE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2007. "Optimal Energy Investment and R&D Strategies to Stabilise Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Concentrations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Warr & Heinz Schandl & Robert U Ayres, 2007. "Long Term Trends in Resource Exergy Consumption and Useful Work Supplies in the UK, 1900-2000," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Alquist, Ron & Kilian, Lutz, 2007. "What Do We Learn from the Price of Crude Oil Futures?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cathrine Hagem, 2007. "The clean development mechanism versus international permit trading: the effect on technological change," Discussion Papers 521, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Art Durnev & Sergei Guriev, 2007. "The Resource Curse: A Corporate Transparency Channel," Working Papers w0108, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Petrescu, Ion & Stefanescu, Camelia & Iancu, Iulian, 2007. "Preocupări Actuale Ale Managementului Energiei În Spaţiul Uniunii Europene," MPRA Paper 5630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Kazakov & Anatoly M. Tsirlin, 2007. "Optimal Dispatch in Electricity Markets," Research Paper Series 206, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Rakesh Ahuja, 2007. "India's Great Vulnerability: Energy Insecurity," ASARC Working Papers 2007-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Alain Jean-Marie & Philippe Fabien Prieur & Philippe Mabel Tidball, 2007. "Are Pollution Permits a Cure for Unregulated Growth Diseases ?," Working Papers 07-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2007.
- Petter Vegard Hansen, 2007. "Inflow Uncertainty in Hydropower Markets," Discussion Papers 520, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Persson, Lars, 2007. "Environmental policy negotiations, transboundary pollution and lobby groups in small open economies," Umeå Economic Studies 722, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2007. "Subsistemas Input-Output Y Contaminación: Una Aplicación Al Sector Servicios Y Las Emisiones De Co2 En España," Working Papers wpdea0708, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Michal Mravec, 2007. "Understanding the Lack of Competition in Natural Gas Markets: The Impact of Storage Ownership and Upstream Competition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp342, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- Alfredo A. Romero, 2007. "Revisiting the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," Working Papers 63, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- André Fontana, 2007. "Les Techniques thermiques :Pyrolyse - Thermolyse et Gazéification," Working Papers CEB 07-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.