A Thermodynamically Correct Treatment of Externalities with an Exergy-Based Numeraire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wall, Göran & Sciubba, Enrico & Naso, Vincenzo, 1994. "Exergy use in the Italian society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1267-1274.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:4:p:1060-1066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ptasinski, K.J. & Koymans, M.N. & Verspagen, H.H.G., 2006. "Performance of the Dutch Energy Sector based on energy, exergy and Extended Exergy Accounting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 3135-3144.
- Milia, Daniela & Sciubba, Enrico, 2006. "Exergy-based lumped simulation of complex systems: An interactive analysis tool," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 100-111.
- Lozano, M.A. & Valero, A., 1993. "Theory of the exergetic cost," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(9), pages 939-960.
- Talens Peiró, L. & Villalba Méndez, G. & Sciubba, E. & Gabarrell i Durany, X., 2010. "Extended exergy accounting applied to biodiesel production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2861-2869.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- Seckin, C. & Sciubba, E. & Bayulken, A.R., 2012. "An application of the extended exergy accounting method to the Turkish society, year 2006," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 151-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seckin, Candeniz & Bayulken, Ahmet R., 2013. "Extended Exergy Accounting (EEA) analysis of municipal wastewater treatment – Determination of environmental remediation cost for municipal wastewater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 55-64.
- Golberg, Alexander, 2015. "Environmental exergonomics for sustainable design and analysis of energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 314-321.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; exergy; extended exergy; environmental externalities;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:4:y:2012:i:5:p:933-957:d:17592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.