Exergy-based lumped simulation of complex systems: An interactive analysis tool
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wall, Göran & Sciubba, Enrico & Naso, Vincenzo, 1994. "Exergy use in the Italian society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1267-1274.
- Sciubba, Enrico, 2003. "Cost analysis of energy conversion systems via a novel resource-based quantifier," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 457-477.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "Assessing the sustainability of the UK society using thermodynamic concepts: Part 2," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 956-970, June.
- Seckin, C. & Sciubba, E. & Bayulken, A.R., 2012. "An application of the extended exergy accounting method to the Turkish society, year 2006," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 151-163.
- Teles dos Santos, Moisés & Park, Song Won, 2013. "Sustainability and biophysics basis of technical and economic processes: A survey of the reconciliation by thermodynamics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 261-271.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:4:p:1060-1066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seckin, Candeniz & Bayulken, Ahmet R., 2013. "Extended Exergy Accounting (EEA) analysis of municipal wastewater treatment – Determination of environmental remediation cost for municipal wastewater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 55-64.
- Serrenho, André Cabrera & Warr, Benjamin & Sousa, Tânia & Ayres, Robert U. & Domingos, Tiago, 2016. "Structure and dynamics of useful work along the agriculture-industry-services transition: Portugal from 1856 to 2009," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-21.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:252:y:2013:i:c:p:280-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Xia, X.H. & Li, S.C. & Chen, Z.M. & Ji, Xi, 2012. "Environmental emissions by Chinese industry: Exergy-based unifying assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 490-501.
- Simpson, Adam P. & Edwards, Chris F., 2013. "The utility of environmental exergy analysis for decision making in energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 742-751.
- Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q., 2007. "Modified ecological footprint accounting and analysis based on embodied exergy--a case study of the Chinese society 1981-2001," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 355-376, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:153-:d:126294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Jing & Fath, Brian & Chen, Bin, 2012. "Constructing a network of the social-economic consumption system of China using extended exergy analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4796-4808.
- Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Ahmad, Bashir, 2015. "Sustainability-based economic and ecological evaluation of a rural biogas-linked agro-ecosystem," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 347-355.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1219-:d:108585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q., 2010. "Physical sustainability assessment for the China society: Exergy-based systems account for resources use and environmental emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1527-1545, August.
- Byers, Edward A. & Gasparatos, Alexandros & Serrenho, André C., 2015. "A framework for the exergy analysis of future transport pathways: Application for the United Kingdom transport system 2010–2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 849-862.
- Michel Feidt & Monica Costea, 2012. "Energy and Exergy Analysis and Optimization of Combined Heat and Power Systems. Comparison of Various Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-22, September.
- Yang, J. & Chen, B., 2014. "Extended exergy-based sustainability accounting of a household biogas project in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 264-272.
- Enrico Sciubba, 2012. "A Thermodynamically Correct Treatment of Externalities with an Exergy-Based Numeraire," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(5), pages 1-25, May.
- Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B., 2009. "Extended-exergy analysis of the Chinese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1127-1144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:100-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.