How much room for a competitive electricity generation market in Portugal?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Paula & Araujo, Madalena & O'Kelly, M.E.J., 2007. "An overview of the Portuguese electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1967-1977, March.
- Dominguez, E. Fernandez & Bernat, J. Xiberta, 2007. "Restructuring and generation of electrical energy in the Iberian Peninsula," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5117-5129, October.
- Hrovatin, Nevenka & Pittman, Russell & Zoric, Jelena, 2009.
"Organisation and reforms of the electricity sector in Slovenia,"
Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 134-143, March.
- Nevenka Hrovatin & Jelena Zoric & Russell Pittman, 2008. "Organisation and Reforms of the Electricity Sector in Slovenia," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2008-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Severin Borenstein & James B. Bushnell & Frank A. Wolak, 2002. "Measuring Market Inefficiencies in California's Restructured Wholesale Electricity Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1376-1405, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueiredo, Nuno Carvalho & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da & Bunn, Derek, 2016. "Weather and market specificities in the regional transmission of renewable energy price effects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 188-200.
- Qazi, Usama & Jahanzaib, Mirza & Ahmad, Wasim & Hussain, Salman, 2017. "An institutional framework for the development of sustainable and competitive power market in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 83-95.
- Behrens, Paul & Rodrigues, João F.D. & Brás, Tiago & Silva, Carlos, 2016. "Environmental, economic, and social impacts of feed-in tariffs: A Portuguese perspective 2000–2010," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 309-319.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto, 2015. "The role of Portuguese electricity generation regimes and industrial production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 321-330.
- Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Ramos, Sergio & Soares, João & Castro, Rui & Vale, Zita, 2019. "Liberalization and customer behavior in the Portuguese residential retail electricity market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-1.
- Macedo, Daniela Pereira & Marques, António Cardoso & Damette, Olivier, 2020. "The impact of the integration of renewable energy sources in the electricity price formation: is the Merit-Order Effect occurring in Portugal?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Gerbelová, Hana & Amorim, Filipa & Pina, André & Melo, Mário & Ioakimidis, Christos & Ferrão, Paulo, 2014. "Potential of CO2 (carbon dioxide) taxes as a policy measure towards low-carbon Portuguese electricity sector by 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 113-119.
- Erkan Erdogdu, 2014.
"The Political Economy of Electricity Market Liberalization: A Cross-country Approach,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," MPRA Paper 33724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, E., 2012. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1227, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni & Daskalakis, Georgios, 2016. "The value of arbitrage for energy storage: Evidence from European electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 971-986.
- da Silva, Patrícia Pereira & Cerqueira, Pedro A., 2017. "Assessing the determinants of household electricity prices in the EU: a system-GMM panel data approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1131-1137.
- Sareen, Siddharth & Haarstad, Håvard, 2018. "Bridging socio-technical and justice aspects of sustainable energy transitions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 624-632.
- Pina, André & Silva, Carlos A. & Ferrão, Paulo, 2013. "High-resolution modeling framework for planning electricity systems with high penetration of renewables," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 215-223.
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Menegaki, Angeliki N., 2014. "Interactions between electricity generation sources and economic activity in Greece: A VECM approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 34-46.
- Amorim, Filipa & Pina, André & Gerbelová, Hana & Pereira da Silva, Patrícia & Vasconcelos, Jorge & Martins, Victor, 2014. "Electricity decarbonisation pathways for 2050 in Portugal: A TIMES (The Integrated MARKAL-EFOM System) based approach in closed versus open systems modelling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 104-112.
- Figueiredo, Nuno Carvalho & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da & Cerqueira, Pedro A., 2015. "Evaluating the market splitting determinants: evidence from the Iberian spot electricity prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 218-234.
- Patrícia Pereira da Silva & Pedro Cerqueira, 2014. "Drivers for Household Electricity Prices in the EU: A System-GMM Panel Data Approach," GEMF Working Papers 2014-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity system; Energy policy; MIBEL (Iberian Electricity Market);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:18:y:2013:i:c:p:103-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.