Housing wealth and the economy's adjustment to unanticipated shocks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denise DiPasquale & William C. Wheaton, 1992. "The Markets for Real Estate Assets and Space: A Conceptual Framework," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 181-198.
- Wheaton, William C., 1985. "Life-cycle theory, inflation, and the demand for housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-179, September.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Pereira, Alfredo M., 1994. "Housing Ownership and the Business Cycle," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 165-185, September.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1990. "Economic effects of land taxes in an inflationary economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 195-211, July.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1985. "The normative and positive aspects of the taxation of imputed rent on owner-occupied housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1983. "A Model of Housing Tenure Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 98-113, March.
- Dolde, Walter, 1978. "Capital Markets and the Short Run Behavior of Life Cycle Savers," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 413-428, May.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1977. "The Surprising Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent: A New Answer to an Old Question," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 349-360, April.
- Chamley, Christophe & Wright, Brian D., 1987. "Fiscal incidence in an overlapping generations model with a fixed asset," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1996. "The dynamic efficiency cost of not taxing housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-417, March.