Monopolization through endogenous vertical mergers
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Persson, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1998.
"Endogenous Mergers in Concentrated Markets,"
Working Paper Series
513, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Greenhut, M L & Ohta, H, 1979. "Vertical Integration of Successive Oligopolists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 137-41, March.
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Vickers, John, 1988. "Vertical Separation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 257-65, March.
- Rodrigues, Vasco, 2001.
"Endogenous mergers and market structure,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1245-1261, September.
- Vasco Rodrigues, 1998. "ENDOGENOUS MERGERS and MARKET STRUCTURE," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Thomas J. Holmes, 2002.
"Do Mergers Lead to Monopoly in the Long Run? Results from the Dominant Firm Model,"
NBER Working Papers
9151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Thomas J. Holmes, 2000. "Do mergers lead to monopoly in the long run? Results from the dominant firm model," Staff Report 264, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Masahiro Abiru & Babu Nahata & Subhashis Raychaudhuri & Michael Waterson, 2003.
"Equilibrium structures in vertical oligopoly,"
General Economics and Teaching
- Morton I. Kamien & Israel Zang, 1990. "The Limits of Monopolization Through Acquisition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 465-499.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:61:y:2007:i:2:p:99-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.