Ageing, migration and endogenous public pensions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2000.
" Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 463-79, June.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1999. "Unskilled Migration: a Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?," Papers 8-99, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1999. "Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State," NBER Working Papers 7013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meijdam, L. & Verhoeven, M., 1994.
"Constraints in Perfect Foresight Models: The Case of Old- Age Savings and Public Pensions,"
9474, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verhoeven, Marijn, 1995. "Constraints in perfect-foresight models: The case of old-age savings and public pensions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 129-137, May.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verhoeven, M.J.M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect-Foresight Models : The Case of Old-Age Savings and Public Pensions," Discussion Paper 1994-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000.
"Factor Mobility and Fiscal Policy in the EU: Policy Issues and Analytical Approaches,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
344, CESifo Group Munich.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 337-378, October.
- Wildasin, David E., 1999. "Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- George J. Borjas, 1995.
"The Economic Benefits from Immigration,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
- Volker Meier, 2000.
"Time preference, international migration, and social security,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 127-146.
- Meier, Volker, 2000. "Time preference, international migration, and social security," Munich Reprints in Economics 19190, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1997.
"Implications of the mobility of skilled labor for local public funding of higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 409-412, September.
- Justman, M. & Thisse, J.-F., . "Implications of the mobility of skilled labor for local public funding of higher education," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1296, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Time preference and international labor migration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Storesletten, Kjetil, 1998.
"Sustaining Fiscal Policy Through Immigration,"
664, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- CRETTEZ , Bertrand & MICHEL , Philippe & VIDAL , Jean-Pierre, 1995.
"Time Preference and Labour Migration in an OLG Model with Land and Capital,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1995046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Pierre Vidal & Philippe Michel & Bertrand Crettez, 1996. "Time preference and labour migration in an OLG model with land and capital," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(4), pages 387-403.
- Haupt, Alexander & Peters, Wolfgang, 1998. "Public Pensions and Voting on Immigration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 95(3-4), pages 403-13, June.
- Browning, Edgar K, 1975. "Why the Social Insurance Budget Is Too Large in a Democracy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 373-88, September.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-74, September.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991. "The Impact of Differences in the Levels of Technology on International Labor Migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1999. "Migration and pension with international capital mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 141-150, October.
- Wildasin, David E, 1995. " Factor Mobility, Risk and Redistribution in the Welfare State," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 527-46, December.
- Eli Berman & Zaur Rzakhanov, 2000. "Fertility, Migration, and Altruism," NBER Working Papers 7545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:88:y:2004:i:1-2:p:131-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.