Constraints in Perfect Foresight Models: The Case of Old- Age Savings and Public Pensions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Meijdam, Lex & Verhoeven, Marijn, 1995. "Constraints in perfect-foresight models: The case of old-age savings and public pensions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 129-137, May.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verhoeven, M.J.M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect-Foresight Models : The Case of Old-Age Savings and Public Pensions," Discussion Paper 1994-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrie Verbon & Marijn Verhoeven, 1992. "Decision making on pension schemes under rational expectations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 71-97, February.
- Seierstad, Atle & Sydsaeter, Knut, 1977. "Sufficient Conditions in Optimal Control Theory," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 367-391, June.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Hansson, Ingemar & Stuart, Charles, 1989. "Social Security as Trade among Living Generations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1182-1195, December.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Verhoeven, Marijn J. M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1991. "Expectations on pension schemes under non-stationary conditions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 99-103, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Augier & Thierry Chauveau & Claire Loupias, 1995. "Epargne privée et retraite par répartition dans un modèle de croissance optimale, en avenir incertain et avec générations d'agents," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(2), pages 195-215.
- Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 2004. "Ageing, migration and endogenous public pensions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 131-159, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.