Does external funding of academic research crowd out institutional support?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansmann, Henry, 1990. "Why Do Universities Have Endowments?," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 3-42, January.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel I. Rees & Dominic J. Brewer, 1993.
"How Would Universities Respond to Increased Federal Support for Graduate Students?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 183-210
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel I. Rees & Dominic J. Brewer, 1991. "How Would Universities Respond to Increased Federal Support for Graduate Students?," NBER Working Papers 3741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1989. "The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 415-429, May.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1988. "Estimating Vector Autoregressions with Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1371-1395, November.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Whitney K. Newey & Harvey S. Rosen, 1987. "The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data," NBER Working Papers 2180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate IV estimation of VAR in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTZ00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Estelle James, 1978. "Product Mix and Cost Disaggregation: A Reinterpretation of the Economics of Higher Education," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(2), pages 157-186.
- Steinberg, Richard S, 1987. "Voluntary Donations and Public Expenditures in a Federal System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 24-36, March.
- Fisher, Ronald C., 1982. "Income and grant effects on local expenditure: The flypaper effect and other difficulties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 324-345, November.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G & Rees, Daniel I & Brewer, Dominic J, 1993. "Institutional Responses to Increased External Support for Graduate Students," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 671-682, November.
- Jerald SCHIFF & Burton WEISBROD, 1991. "Competition Between For-Profit And Nonprofit Organizations In Commercial Markets," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 619-640, October.
- Austen-Smith, M David & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1985. "A Multiperiod Model of Nonprofit Enterprises," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 32(2), pages 119-134, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)