Non-Profit-Organisationen in Deutschland: Ansatzpunkte für eine Refom des Wohlfahrtsstaats
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gulley, O. David & Santerre, Rexford E., 1993. "The Effect of Tax Exemption on the Market Share of Nonprofit Hospitals," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(4), pages 477-86, December.
- Arthur C. Brooks, 2001. "Private Philanthropy and the Economics of Public Radio," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 41, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547.
- Khanna, Jyoti & Posnett, John & Sandler, Todd, 1995.
"Charity donations in the UK: New evidence based on panel data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 257-272.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 1991. "The Consequences of Minimum Wage Laws: Some New Theoretical Ideas," NBER Working Papers 3877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khanna, Jyoti & Sandler, Todd, 2000. "Partners in giving:: The crowding-in effects of UK government grants," European Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 1543-1556.
- Marianne F. Johnson, 2003. "Differential Taxation of for-Profit and Nonprofit Firms: A Computational General Equilibrium Approach," Public Finance Review, , pages 623-647.
- Gulley, O. David & Santerre, Rexford E., 1993. "The Effect of Tax Exemption on the Market Share of Nonprofit Hospitals," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, pages 477-486.
- James Andreoni & A. Abigail Payne, 2003. "Do Government Grants to Private Charities Crowd Out Giving or Fund-raising?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 792-812.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdok:0502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .