The incidence of interest withholding taxes: Evidence from the LDC loan market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen B. Frankel, 1984. "Federal taxation and the domestic-foreign asset choice of a U.S. bank," International Finance Discussion Papers 243, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Huizinga, Harry, 1995.
"Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 355-374, August.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1992. "Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 984, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H., 1993. "Barriers to Portfolio Investments in Emerging Stock Markets," Papers 9341, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Demirgüç-Kunt, A., 1995. "Barriers to portfolio investment in emerging stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 0c9ceacb-4d49-47ea-bbce-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Allen B. Frankel, 1985. "Some implications of the President's tax proposals for U.S. banks with claims on developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 263, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Feder, Gershon & Ross, Knud Z, 1982. " Risk Assessments and Risk Premiums in the Eurodollar Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 679-691, June.
- Damus, Sylvester & Hobson, Paul A. R. & Thirsk, Wayne R., 1991. "Foreign tax credits, the supply of foreign capital, and tax exporting : A numerical general equilibrium model of corporate tax reform in Canada," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1990. "Implications of Introducing U.S. Withholding Taxes on Foreigners' Interest Income," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4, pages 103-142 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozler, Sule, 1993. "Have Commercial Banks Ignored History?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 608-620, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)