Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Daniel Feenberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Who Benefits from Capital Gains Tax Reductions?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4, pages 1-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1990. "Treatment of Capital Income in Recent Tax Reforms and the Cost of Capital in Industrialized Countries," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4, pages 25-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1990. "Taxation, Corporate Capital Structure, and Financial Distress," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4, pages 43-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1990. "Demographics, Fiscal Policy, and U.S. Saving in the 1980s and Beyond," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4, pages 73-102 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1990. "Implications of Introducing U.S. Withholding Taxes on Foreigners' Interest Income," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4, pages 103-142 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberbk:summ90-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.