Implications of Introducing U.S. Withholding Taxes on Foreigners' Interest Income
In: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1989. "The effects of capital income taxation on international competitiveness and trade flows," Other publications TiSEM e64b6c96-399c-460f-9eff-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1989.
"The deadweight loss from `non-neutral' capital income taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1988. "The Deadweight Loss from `Non-Neutral' Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 2510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A Lans, 1989. "The Effects of Capital Income Taxation on International Competitiveness and Trade Flows," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1045-1064, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1996.
"The incidence of interest withholding taxes: Evidence from the LDC loan market,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 435-451, March.
- Huizinga, H., 1994. "The Incidence of Interest Withholding Taxes: Evidence from the LCD Loan Market," Papers 9495, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "The incidence of interest withholding taxes : Evidence from the LDC loan market," Other publications TiSEM 194d3a72-1d75-44f8-8a76-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "The incidence of interest withholding taxes : Evidence from the LDC loan markets," Discussion Paper 1994-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.