The Incidence of Interest Withholding Taxes: Evidence from the LCD Loan Market
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.|
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feder, Gershon & Ross, Knud Z, 1982. " Risk Assessments and Risk Premiums in the Eurodollar Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 679-91, June.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1992.
"Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
984, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Huizinga, Harry, 1995. "Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 355-374, August.
- Demirguc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H., 1993. "Barriers to Portfolio Investments in Emerging Stock Markets," Papers 9341, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Demirgüç-Kunt, A., 1995. "Barriers to portfolio investment in emerging stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 0c9ceacb-4d49-47ea-bbce-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Allen B. Frankel, 1984. "Federal taxation and the domestic-foreign asset choice of a U.S. bank," International Finance Discussion Papers 243, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ozler, Sule, 1993. "Have Commercial Banks Ignored History?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 608-20, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1990. "Implications of Introducing U.S. Withholding Taxes on Foreigners' Interest Income," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 4, pages 103-142 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damus, Sylvester & Hobson, Paul A. R. & Thirsk, Wayne R., 1991. "Foreign tax credits, the supply of foreign capital, and tax exporting : A numerical general equilibrium model of corporate tax reform in Canada," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Allen B. Frankel, 1985. "Some implications of the President's tax proposals for U.S. banks with claims on developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 263, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.