Application of artificial neural network models and principal component analysis method in predicting stock prices on Tehran Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koulouriotis, D.E. & Emiris, D.M. & Diakoulakis, I.E. & Zopounidis, C., 2002. "Behavioristic Analysis And Comparative Evaluation Of Intelligent Methodologies For Short-Term Stock Price Forecasting," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(2), pages 23-57, November.
- Yi-Hsien Wang, 2009. "Using neural network to forecast stock index option price: a new hybrid GARCH approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 833-843, September.
- Olson, Dennis & Mossman, Charles, 2003. "Neural network forecasts of Canadian stock returns using accounting ratios," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 453-465.
- Duan, Wen-Qi & Stanley, H. Eugene, 2011. "Cross-correlation and the predictability of financial return series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(2), pages 290-296.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rounaghi, Mohammad Mahdi & Nassir Zadeh, Farzaneh, 2016. "Investigation of market efficiency and Financial Stability between S&P 500 and London Stock Exchange: Monthly and yearly Forecasting of Time Series Stock Returns using ARMA model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 456(C), pages 10-21.
More about this item
KeywordsArtificial neural networks; Prediction stock price; Principal component analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:438:y:2015:i:c:p:178-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.