Optimal multi-currency investment strategies with exact attribution in three Asian countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Optimal Multi-Currency Investment Strategies with Exact Attribution in Three Asian Countries," Finance 0409047, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Glen, Jack & Jorion, Philippe, 1993. " Currency Hedging for International Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1865-1886, December.
- Chapman, David A, 1997. " Approximating the Asset Pricing Kernel," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1383-1410, September.
- Eun, Cheol S & Resnick, Bruce G, 1988. " Exchange Rate Uncertainty, Forward Contracts, and International Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 197-215, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Nonparametric Efficiency Testing of Asian Stock Markets Using Weekly Data," Finance 0409033, EconWPA.
- Los, Cornelis A., 1999.
"Galton's Error and the under-representation of systematic risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1793-1829, December.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Galton's Error and the Under-Representation of Systematic Risk," Finance 0409041, EconWPA.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Measuring Financial Cash Flow and Term Structure Dynamics," Finance 0409046, EconWPA.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Model Uncertainty, Complexity and Rank in Finance," Econometrics 0411013, EconWPA.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Optimal Asian Multi-Currency Strategy Portfolios with Exact Risk Attribution," Finance 0409038, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:8:y:1998:i:2-3:p:169-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.