Model Uncertainty, Complexity and Rank in Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Los, Cornelis A., 1999.
"Galton's Error and the under-representation of systematic risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1793-1829, December.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Galton's Error and the Under-Representation of Systematic Risk," Finance 0409041, EconWPA.
- R.E. Kalman & C.A. Los, 1987. "The prejudices of least squares, principal components and common factor schemes," Research Paper 8701, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Los, Cornelis A., 1998.
"Optimal multi-currency investment strategies with exact attribution in three Asian countries,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 169-198, September.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Optimal Multi-Currency Investment Strategies with Exact Attribution in Three Asian Countries," Finance 0409047, EconWPA.
- Cornelis A. Los, 1987. "Identification of a linear system from inexact data: a three variable example," Research Paper 8703, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Optimal Asian Multi-Currency Strategy Portfolios with Exact Risk Attribution," Finance 0409038, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial modeling; cash accounting; portfolio optimization; uncertainty; complexity; rank;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2004-11-22 (International Finance)
- NEP-MIC-2004-11-22 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0411013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .