The procedural value for cooperative games with non-transferable utility
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergiu Hart, 2003.
"A Comparison of Non-Transferable Utility Values,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp338, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gomes, Armando & Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1999.
"Finite Horizon Bargaining and the Consistent Field,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 204-228, May.
- Armando Gomes & Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1997. "Finite horizon bargaining and the consistent field," Economics Working Papers 241, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Armando Gomes & Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1997. "Finite Horizon Bargaining and the Consistent Field," Game Theory and Information 9705003, EconWPA.
- Maschler, M & Owen, G, 1989. "The Consistent Shapley Value for Hyperplane Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(4), pages 389-407.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1994.
"Bargaining and value,"
Economics Working Papers
114, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 1995.
- Moulin, H., 1984. "Implementing the Kalai-Smorodinsky bargaining solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 32-45, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:53:y:2007:i:1:p:46-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.