A comparison of non-transferable utility values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergiu Hart, 2005.
"An axiomatization of the consistent non-transferable utility value,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(3), pages 355-366, September.
- Sergiu Hart, 2003. "An Axiomatization of the Consistent Non-Transferable Utility Value," Discussion Paper Series dp337, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Hans Peters & Horst Zank, 2004. "Axiomatizing the Harsanyi solution, the symmetric egalitarian solution and the consistent solution for NTU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(1), pages 145-158, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002205, David K. Levine.
- Barry O'Neill, 2014. "Networks of Rights in Conflict: A Talmudic Example," Discussion Paper Series dp677, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zhigang Cao, 2011. "Remarks on Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Games," Discussion Paper Series dp565, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Chaowen Yu, 2013. "A Comparison of NTU values on a Certain Class of Games," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-041, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan J., 2008. "Forming coalitions and the Shapley NTU value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 659-671, November.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2007. "The procedural value for cooperative games with non-transferable utility," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 46-52, January.
- Thomas F. Hellmann & Veikko Thiele, 2012. "A Theory of the Firm based on Partner Displacement," NBER Working Papers 18495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2010.
"The rights egalitarian solution for NTU sharing problems,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 137-150.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2009. "The Rights-Egalitarian Solution for NTU Sharing Problems," Working Papers 09.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Zhigang Cao, 2013. "Bargaining and cooperation in strategic form games with suspended realizations of threats," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 337-358, July.
- Lejano, Raul P., 2011. "A note on solution concepts for nontransferable utility games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 777-780.
More about this item
Keywordscooperative games; non-transferable utility (NTU); value; NTU-value; Shapley value; Harsanyi value; Maschler--Owen value; consistent value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:56:y:2004:i:1:p:35-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .