A solution for bargaining problems with coalition structure
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "The NTU consistent coalitional value," Game Theory and Information 0303007, EconWPA.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005.
"The Harsanyi paradox and the 'right to talk' in bargaining among coalitions,"
Game Theory and Information
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2012. "The Harsanyi paradox and the “right to talk” in bargaining among coalitions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 214-224.
- Borm, P. & Keiding, H. & McLean, R.P., 1992.
"The Compromise Value for NTU-Games,"
9218, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Hans Peters & Horst Zank, 2004. "Axiomatizing the Harsanyi solution, the symmetric egalitarian solution and the consistent solution for NTU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 145-158, January.
- Winter, Eyal, 1991. "On Non-transferable Utility Games with Coalition Structure," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 53-63.
- Sergiu Hart, 1983.
"An Axiomatization of Harsanyi's Non-Transferable Utility Solution,"
573, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1985. "An Axiomatization of Harsanyi's Nontransferable Utility Solution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Chae, Suchan & Heidhues, Paul, 2004. "A group bargaining solution," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-53, July.
- Kalai, Ehud & Samet, Dov, 1985.
"Monotonic Solutions to General Cooperative Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 307-27, March.
- Chae, Suchan & Moulin, Herve, 2004.
"Bargaining among Groups: An Axiomatic Viewpoint,"
2004-01, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Maschler, M & Owen, G, 1989. "The Consistent Shapley Value for Hyperplane Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 389-407.
- Krasa, Stefan & Temimi, Akram & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2003. "Coalition structure values in differential information economies: is unity a strength?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 51-62, February.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1985. "An Axiomatization of the Non-transferable Utility Value," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 599-612, May.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Keiding, H. & McLean, R.P. & Oortwijn, S. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The compromise value for NTU-games," Other publications TiSEM cb1df340-6f44-4cb5-ae3b-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1996.
"Bargaining and Value,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 357-80, March.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "A bargaining approach to the Owen value and the Nash solution with coalition structure," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 679-701, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:54:y:2007:i:1:p:35-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.