A bargaining approach to the Owen value and the Nash solution with coalition structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano, Federico, 2008. "Noncooperative foundations of bargaining power in committees and the Shapley-Shubik index," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 341-353, May.
- Kamijo, Yoshio, 2008. "Implementation of weighted values in hierarchical and horizontal cooperation structures," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 336-349, November.
- Borm, Peter & Ju, Yuan & Wettstein, David, 2015. "Rational bargaining in games with coalitional externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 236-254.
- Zhang, Xiaodong, 2009. "A note on the group bargaining solution," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 155-160, March.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2012.
"The Harsanyi paradox and the “right to talk” in bargaining among coalitions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 214-224.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "The Harsanyi paradox and the 'right to talk' in bargaining among coalitions," Game Theory and Information 0501005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuan Ju & David Wettstein, 2009.
"Implementing cooperative solution concepts: a generalized bidding approach,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(2), pages 307-330, May.
- Yuan Ju & David Wettstein, 2006. "Implementing Cooperative Solution Concepts: a Generalized Bidding Approach," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Ju, Y. & Wettstein, D., 2006. "Implementing Cooperative Solution Concepts : A Generalized Bidding Approach," Discussion Paper 2006-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Balbina Casas- Méndez & Gloria Fiestras- Janeiro & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "A Focal-Point Solution for Bargaining Problems with Coalition Structure," Game Theory and Information 0511006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galizzi, Matteo M. & Miraldo, Marisa, 2011. "The effects of hospitals' governance on optimal contracts: Bargaining vs. contracting," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 408-424, March.
- Bergantinos, G. & Casas-Mendez, B. & Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & Vidal-Puga, J.J., 2007. "A solution for bargaining problems with coalition structure," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 35-58, July.
- María Gómez-Rúa & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2014. "Bargaining and membership," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 800-814, July.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Negotiating the membership," Game Theory and Information 0409003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; NTU game; Coalition structure; Owen value; Nash solution.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:25:y:2005:i:3:p:679-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.