An axiomatization of the consistent non-transferable utility value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sergiu Hart, 2003. "An Axiomatization of the Consistent Non-Transferable Utility Value," Discussion Paper Series dp337, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergiu Hart, 2004.
"A comparison of non-transferable utility values,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 35-46, April.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002205, David K. Levine.
- Barry O'Neill, 2014. "Networks of Rights in Conflict: A Talmudic Example," Discussion Paper Series dp677, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Chaowen Yu, 2013. "A Comparison of NTU values on a Certain Class of Games," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-041, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2014. "Weakly monotonic solutions for cooperative games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 162-172.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2010.
"The rights egalitarian solution for NTU sharing problems,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 137-150, March.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2009. "The Rights-Egalitarian Solution for NTU Sharing Problems," Working Papers 09.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Hinojosa, M.A. & Romero, E. & Zarzuelo, J.M., 2012. "Consistency of the Harsanyi NTU configuration value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 665-677.
- M. Hinojosa & E. Romero-Palacios & J. Zarzuelo, 2015. "Consistency of the Shapley NTU value in G-hyperplane games," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 19(4), pages 259-278, December.
- Emililo Calvo, 2004. "Single NTU-value solutions," Game Theory and Information 0405004, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 2004.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:33:y:2005:i:3:p:355-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.